scubafever scubafever 46-50, M 22 Answers Jan 20, 2011

Well at this time in my life I don't have a car,I gave it to my son his broke down,so I walk or bum a ride.I would take anything just so it runs and be happy with any color.I do like sports cars,and I like candy apple red.

Best Answer

i dont mind really what colour once it has a good engine good mileage and able to run and get me where i want to go

Best Answer

Follow this link:

http://www.theclassicbeetle.com/2008/03/26/the-volkswagen-thing-better-than-the-vw-beetle/

My dream car. Had one years ago and loved it so much...

Best Answer

Frieghtliner Coranado, fully loaded, painted sky blue with butterflies all over it. And a trailer to match.

Best Answer

A 1991 Jeep Grand Wagoneer. Deep Red.

Best Answer

If I could afford any car it wouldn't just be one. That said, at the moment I would love an older Jeep Wrangler, something I could beat without mercy for my pizza delivery job and that could take it, but would still be easy to park (thus, no crown vics).

Best Answer

even if i could afford any car, i would choose to spend my money on something else..

Best Answer

Bugatti Veyron: 267 mph, 0-60 in 2.5 secs. Aluminum, Narrow Angle 8 Liter W16 Engine with 1200 hp, price is $1,700,000,,,,,,,,RED

Best Answer

I would buy an Aston Martin with all the extras and then sell it and buy a Range Rover and keep the extra cash.

Best Answer

1972 nova super sport black SO AWESOME

Best Answer

That silver car in those commercials!!!

Best Answer

A shelby silver mmmm i want it drooooooooool

Best Answer

A hybrid in silver. Which hybrid, I don't know, but as long as it had automatic transmission, that I could drive it.

Best Answer

1969 Plymouth Road Runner in "Grabber Orange".

Best Answer

oooh, let's see. black leather int, black ext, chrome lining, 5 speed, 4 door, maybe a audi or hmm i forgot the name of the other kind.

bc it just looks really good and for performance too but i don't know an awful lot about all that.

Best Answer

a mustang and Hot pink

Best Answer

I have my dream car : }. Bright red Mini Cooper with white racing stripes : D. It fits my personality :D. Something small to get me from point a to point b :D.

Best Answer