A 17 year old was recently killed in his car when 3 of the nerds he was hanging out with , decided to kill him, 2 held him down a 3rd one wrapped his upper legs around the 17 year old's neck and crushed him with his thighs until he suffocated.
Lanhim Lanhim 18-21, M 1 Answer May 14 in Health

Are you friends with this guy? or any of those who killed him? If not, it's time for you to move on from this.

Best Answer

No, I find his death hilarious.

Best Answer

I find it odd...a nerd in my generation was a real wimpy person incapable of fighting or having strength at all. When I read this posting, I can't understand how this is possible.

Best Answer

Well, if it helps, it's plausible 2 nerds held him down, while the last one went in for the squeeze.

Best Answer

Lol...good heavens...lol...

Best Answer

Huh? what do you mean ''good heavens.''?

Best Answer

You have me laughing at this now...lol...

Best Answer

why?

Best Answer

a boys dead and nerds are responsible!

Best Answer

I am laughing because this is crazy...the whole scenario is crazy...they would have never been able to pull this off in the 80's.

Best Answer

Actually, there was a case in 1981 where a nerd strangled a bully to death in the same manner, in a school bathroom, because the nerd was fed up of having his head down the toilet and he felt threatened. Happened in a Michigan school

Best Answer

Just to put the imagery there, the bully was described as being fat, but also a school athlete.

Best Answer

Interesting...you feel sorry for the guy killed?

Best Answer

I don't know. Do you?

Best Answer

I feel for anyone who is murdered....so many in this world and that is sad.

Best Answer

At least he died a hilarious death and is still talked about today.

Best Answer

Yes, true.

Best Answer

do you still feel the same about nerds?

Best Answer