Sicklyromantic Sicklyromantic 18-21, M 17 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

Are you happy now?: Cause I am;. Deuces *****!! ^_^

Best Answer

Why in the world did you end up homeless and die?

Best Answer

I would say I am sorry <br />
Hope you remember the good times .it was not all bad was it.<br />
My heart rules my head but I know <br />
I was wrong.<br />
Sorry

Best Answer

i think this is my favorite answer

Best Answer

Honestly, I have no interest in asking her anything. She is vindictive, cruel, selfish, and narcissistic ... so there is nothing she could say that would of any value to me.

Best Answer

Why are you still asking my family about me? Do you regret making up a lie that ended our relationship?

Best Answer

I never had a girlfriend, but if one day i get one and then i break up with her i'll ask.. "u're a f****** b****.. why didn't tell me before?"

Best Answer

Did you ever sleep with any other guys while we were dating.

Best Answer

Ahh yes. Almost think I'd rather not know that one :/

Best Answer

Well when we were living together this good looking guy who worked in our leasing office rented the apartment directly below us and the maintenance guy would also hit on her. I had my doubts.

Best Answer

Yeah I've Been there :/ it really sucks

Best Answer

Tell me about it.....Sheesh.....Women.

Best Answer

And they blame us! Least guys don't usually just "fall out of love" girls just crave the attention

Best Answer

No they get bored easily and move on to other things. Sometimes I think women treat men like circus dogs. They want us to be loyal,obedient,Easily trainable,Easy on the eyes,until they get bored and move on.

Best Answer

Exactly! Men feel the pain of love so much more but at least we feel the joy more

Best Answer

Women don't appreciate men period and realize that we're not perfect in fact thats why I think they secretly want to be men.

Best Answer

They really don't, girls say they want a loyal guy who will bring them flowers take them on dates but soon as we become an amazing boyfriend poof they leave

Best Answer

Bingo and that first part of your sentence is Bulls**t because women like guys who treat them like sh**. Decent guys are Boring guys in their eyes. Oh The Hypocrisy.

Best Answer

And they never appreciate it! They never just bask in the glory of a man loving them with all his heart

Best Answer

Yeah but the basking is shortlived.
Women love men who treat them like sh** because be serious. Do you think when they're around their girlfriends they're going to say "Oh I have a Great Boyfriend,He's sweet,honest.and does anything for me. Women are caddy and jealous.

Best Answer

Yup! I couldn't have said it better myself. Makes me so depressed and angry

Best Answer

No Brother it shouldn't make you feel that way at all if anything you should feel empowered to know that a man's mind isn't as small as a womans and a man isn't as shallow.

Best Answer

Yeah but they still have the power because we love them

Best Answer

Brother they have Nothing.
It's mind over matter and the more sincere you are (and judging by your words you are) they will never have any advantage over you.

Best Answer

Well my ex still has total power over me cause I still miss her so much

Best Answer

My ex-gf left me 8 years ago and i still miss her but I moved on. It will take time trust me.

Best Answer

Yeah missing someone really sucks

Best Answer

Yes it does but you pick up the pieces and move on. It will take time trust me but you can do it. I did.

Best Answer

I hope so

Best Answer

You'll make it. Trust me.

Best Answer

why are you a ****?

Best Answer

Honestly.. "why haven't you gone to a psychiatrist to fix whatever the hell is the matter with you?"

Best Answer

Would you PLEASE move to the other side of the world?

Best Answer

I'd take my ex just moving out of the building I live in

Best Answer

Ewww sorry that must suck.

Best Answer

Yup! Especially since she knew she was going to break up with me but waited so I could help her get the condo

Best Answer

So, could we just try being friends again, now?

Best Answer

That's one I want to ask as well

Best Answer

So you would rather do that to a butt?

Best Answer

Why did you cheat on me if i loved you soo much?

Best Answer

That's a really good question :/ sorry to hear

Best Answer

its ok,, it was a long time ago x)

Best Answer

Still there's no call for that

Best Answer

true

Best Answer