stoney121 stoney121 61-65, M 15 Answers Oct 1, 2012 in Community

I'd ask if he was in any way disappointed with his PR and marketing teams.

PS. I've a feeling that a flamingo's knees are actually it's ankles, as also seen in the back legs of other mammals.

Best Answer

I'd also ask where he found two polar bears in Palestine, and where Noah kept the two woodpeckers on the ark.

Best Answer

I know that dere is balance in life negative positive and things that everyone knows what about the hiding things why are they hiding

Best Answer

why did you F*uck the world up so much

Best Answer

If I could please have my peace of mind back.

Best Answer

Why do there exists a thing and an anti thing?Like Good-evil,Love- Hatred

Best Answer

I ask him questions daily and I get my answers ... I have so many questions. I cannot tell all... but the one I realy want to know is ... Will he please bring Tiaan home?

Best Answer

I'd ask,why he made man, if only to harm & hate,and he didn't do anything to stop it

Best Answer

Not all humans harm and hate. I know many people who love their neighbours.

Best Answer

I know,but most do

Best Answer

How much credit will I get on Judgement Day for not covetting my neighbour's ox?.....He had a bloody nice one too...

Best Answer

Good reply! Surprised nobody asked for the winning lottery numbers next week.

Best Answer

In that same vein, I'd want to know why the **** is on the outside. Like dude, wtf? lol

Best Answer