Well, since you before you refereed to yourself as 'God' and just now as 'the Devil' I would have to ask: Have you taken your meds today?

Best Answer

Can anyone see the sybolisim behind these question? At all? Anyone?? I'm cry when I see all of the confusion in such simple questions. Serve yourselves for a change. Be your own controller

Best Answer

Your in the wrong area for critical thought. Most here are just looking for a good time.
You may have come to some profound revelation for yourself that you want to spread so others can progress as you have, but some people's paths lie in another direction. Find a group of people who think the same as you do and rejoice with them, but do not force others to your patterns of thought because they work for you.
Each of us walks our own path.

Best Answer

Very well put. Point taken. Thank you. Just havin fun that's all. No harm intended.

Best Answer

Do you think God is a saint or a sinner?

Best Answer

I'm both

Best Answer

But are you God? (tongue in cheek)

Best Answer

I'm both and absolute

Best Answer

Not THE god but one of many

Best Answer

when can i come back home?

Best Answer

U r home

Best Answer

TO HEELLLLL WITH THE DEVILLLLLLL TO HEELLLLLL WITH THE DEVILLLLLL SYIIIIKE JUST DOING A LITTLE STRYPER DOES ANYONE STILL REMEBER THEM.

Best Answer

Can u answer ma question?

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

do i scare you

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer
Best Answer

why bother hating it serves no purpose

Best Answer

My immeasurable love and compassion consumes all hate and evil

Best Answer

Why it is you think you are the Devil ?

Best Answer

Just wanna see how people react to such a question. Psyc experiment.

Best Answer

Why were you just pretending to be God?

Best Answer

The duality of man allows him to him both. Therefore I am both.

Best Answer

Oh, well then, I am also god and the devil. Wanna duel? Lightning bolts at high noon?

Best Answer

am having a baby soon?

Best Answer