Questionator Questionator 26-30 156 Answers Jul 2, 2012

Question of the Day

Justin Bieber, because then I would still be a girl.

(and rich)

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Awesome answer!

Best Answer

That's tooooooo funny, lol =)

Best Answer

Thank you, I am here all week.

Best Answer

I love you for saying that. lol :DDDDD

Best Answer

you stole my answerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Best Answer

One of the real hotties like Jessica Biel or Charlize Theron - and I'd be lesbian, for sure. :)

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Ellen Degeneres. She's funny and has a hot wife.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

someone like Chris Hemsworth. OMG I could not keep my hands off of myself.

Best Answer

Ha! I was gonna say the same. Either him or Chris Evans. I love the Chris'.

Best Answer

MISS PIGGY.

Best Answer

Johnny Depp because he doesn't seem to be aging.

Best Answer

Dam it stole my answer!

Best Answer

Sorry... :-)

Best Answer

If I could be a celebrity of the opposite gender I would be Tom Cruise. Only for a short time. Just to see what makes him tick....I have no idea about his religion so I would like to get an insight on Scientology. I gather knowledge is given out on a needs to know basis. By being Tom I would be up there with the leaders. I would in the time that I am him, I would spread his wealth to the most needy of all humans all around the world instead of just to the Scientology company....

Also in that time I would apologise to his family for being so overbearing and ask for their forgiveness. Then when he is back, I would love to see his face when he realises what I had done...lol

Best Answer

Neil Patrick Harris. Legen-waitforit-dary!

Best Answer

I'm happy to be me...

Best Answer

That wasn't the question though. Most of us are happy to be are selves.

Best Answer

I would be Nelson Madela. It would be fun to see what that would be like. Living in the same time as Mandela is like living in the same time with Gandhi. All the greats are dead now, but he's still kicking.

Best Answer

That's just such a long time in jail.

Best Answer

Denzel Washington, I love this guy.

Best Answer

Hugh Jackman.....so talented, sexy, wealthy and grounded.

Best Answer

Denzel Washington. I like him when he is good he is very good, and when he is bad he is still very good.

Best Answer

pretty much anybody with two wheels and no lock

Best Answer

I would have to be Kim Kardashian

You know it makes sense, dont be jealous look at the size of these ******* I am in heaven

Best Answer

Chace Crawford or James Franco

Best Answer

I like both of them...so cute

Best Answer

Tom Cruise because then I'd know what is going on behind the scientology scene

Best Answer

That's a good reason behind that actually; other then that I think his religion turned him crazy weird.

Best Answer

Cary Grant because he could play almost any role whether funny or serious and do it well and soooo extremely good looking. I love the old movies anyway and watch them all the time. I usually prefer comedies or a good adventure compared to all the violence in the news and movies of today. Anyone who has never seen "Father Goose" should definitely watch it. Another favorite is "Philadelphia Story" which is fantastic with Jimmy Stewart and Kathryn Hepburn. Cary Grant was great in that one. It is also worth a watch. He was extremely versatile.

Best Answer

Father Goose is a good movie.

Best Answer

Hugh Jackman

Best Answer

johnny depp- cos then I would get to dress up in vampire and pirate costumes =)

Best Answer