Questionator Questionator 26-30 140 Answers Jun 18, 2012

Question of the Day

From "little women" by Louisa May Alcott....i want to be "Jo" because i resemble her so much...in looks (as described in the book) and her way of thinking and all...and the fact that after a first heartache over an useless guy she got a man of her dreams and they kissed under the umbrella in the rain (ahhh!) and she opened a school for little boys with her husband. and she loved books.!awww.....i think the book was ba<x>sed on me! even my twin bro said so.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

let your wish be fulfilled and granted.

Best Answer

awk.!my character too....love it

Best Answer

missgoldie....seriously?wow...

Best Answer

I love Jo too and may your wish comes true :)

Best Answer

i love this story.its so heart melting.

Best Answer

thanks citygirl :)

Best Answer

ooo lots of jo in here on ep!

Best Answer

yeah very much....:) i actually had tears.

Best Answer

"Perry Mason" an attorney who specializes in defending seemingly indefensible cases.<br />
the criminal defense lawyer as the savior of the innocent and With the aid of his secretary Della street cracks down the most impossible cases, finally winning the heart of Della street.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Alice in Wonderland because I want to meet the Cheshire cat.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

me too :)

Best Answer

Katniss Everdeen from the Hunger Games series. She is strong, independent, intelligent and picking her means I might get best answer.

Best Answer

But not as likely as 3 months ago.

Best Answer

I would love to be Sir Lancelot

Best Answer

Elizabeth Bennett, because i love her style and wit.

Best Answer

Sherlock Holmes<br />
I think he'd suite me rather well. Plus I'd love to get tweak the authorities a little.

Best Answer

Atticus Finch...always loved that character.

Best Answer

Yeeeeeeeeessssss

Best Answer

atticus was always my hero...

Best Answer

Mr. Darcy.

Best Answer

I would be the little alien from one of those Star War planets, anything but of ths Earth, because earth is so messed up.

Best Answer

I'd be Jesus Christ, he empathizes with us all but never sinned. Desires to carry forth God's message of love and adoration to the ends of the age. To commune with God, just awesome.

Best Answer

Harry Potter... I want to be magical!!!..... :D

Best Answer

You'll realize one day, we are all magical, my lad.

Best Answer

Lad???....

Best Answer

the chesire cat

Best Answer

In the books that I read, all the characters are pretty f***** up...While it might be fun for a day, I wouldn't want to be it for life.

Best Answer

What books do you read?

Best Answer

Jonathan Livingstone Seagull from Johnathan Livingstone Seagull by Richard Bach. My sister gave me a copy when i was 8/9 . It changed my view of the world to this day. I read it again last year and it is still as wonderful. Buy it, read it, give it to your children. I won't say a word of what its about but its suitable and inoffensive to young ones who have good reading skills. I gave my copy to my nephew when he was 10. He felt the same way and he had a thousand questions after he read it twice.

Best Answer

i ALMOST said that. but, then, i decided to go with "GOD" instead, lol. GREAT CHOICE!!

Best Answer

thank you. Its a great way to let others and ourselves know what limitless sky we have and why. Ive read many others but this(JLS) was a moment of pure clarity he was beautiful enough to record, but what do i know. Not familiar with 'god' but will look it up and if appropiate for a mind like mine shall read. Again thanks.

Best Answer

GOD, is known by many names, in many books, (allah, jehovah, yahweh, buddha, zeus, etc,,) i dont believe in ANY "god" but, we ARE talking about characters from books, and well, god qualifies, so long as the bible (and the quran, etc..) qualifies as a "book". my second choice was "O" from the story of "O". i also thought about VALENTINE MICHAEL SMITH, but, well i figured 2 answers were enough. besides, who else do you need if youre "god", i mean cuz, if youre "god" you can be ANYBODY you want!!

Best Answer

Tinkerbell! She is the total package to me. I love everything about her. She is me, I am she. Cute, funny, creative and faithful.

Best Answer

Not to exclude, magical.

Best Answer

I would choose the little Mermaid.. I've always wanted to swim and breathing in the vast blue sea.. I want to see all inside the kingdom of sea.

Best Answer

Cinderella because she gets her pince charming, her stepmom and two step sisters loses, and she gets her happy ending.

Best Answer

Robinson Crusoe. No bloody technology and no people, save Friday. What a great life! No taxes, no police, no bums, no wino, no junkies. It just gets better the more I think about it.<br />
No public transport, no traffic lights. No economy to stuff up. No politicians. Could always wait for a woman to be washed up too.

Best Answer

Rhett Butler in 'Gone with the Wind' !<br />
Rhett Butler signifies <br />
the importance of being <br />
ALIVE to the PRESENT....

Best Answer