Zefa Zefa 18-21, M 9 Answers Apr 2 in Health

see what its like to be a guy during sex. i know that sounds weird but i am curious though.

Best Answer

Wouldn't it be awesome to feel the insides of a girl with something connected to you when you have never felt that feeling before in your entire life? That is amazing. It isn't weird at all. Nothing is weird unless you make it weird.

Best Answer

thanks, yes ur right

Best Answer

I would. I'd love to get an inside scoop of how guys function on a daily basis.

Best Answer

Basically the most common practice is to always either be playing video games, listening to trash music, watching ****, daydreaming in class or staring at a cute girl across the room, and to always make sure that a girl is in front of you so you can stare at her *** as you walk to class/work. But that aint me, thats just the norm for some.

Best Answer

Personally would like to say I'd be the biggest *** dump of all time. That isn't a bad thing is it?

Best Answer

no everyone is different & it would be 4 a day. if u wanted to do that then hell go 4 it! u would be a dude again the next day anyways.

Best Answer

:B)

Best Answer

Nope. I'm happy i'm a Guy :D

Best Answer

Hell yeah. But I want it to be a year. I would experience all the sexual stuff obviously first then I would try to see how far I go like in my job or in family issues or see if my friends stick around.

Best Answer

Damn nice to hear something like this. I'd do it for the exact same reasons. Experimenting is a great thing to do/think about.

Best Answer

Yeah just think about how things would revert back to normal at the end. I don't think I would understand such a drastic change, but I know I'll be glad I did it.

Best Answer

yes, and i would be the biggest **** god ever shoveled **** into.

Best Answer

Ahahahhahahahhahahaha!!!!!!!

Best Answer

my humor aint for everyone, but thanks.

Best Answer

Guy:figure out how to never care like them:)

Best Answer