Questionator Questionator 26-30 189 Answers Aug 26, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

Stupidest and heartless question ever..seriously, I would wager that there are several people on this site that have been to war especially in the last 10 years. Trust me, have been in Desert Storm, Somalia, Bosnia/Kosovo, Afghanistan, war is not some romantic flag and country bullshit. EP, this question is truly insensitive.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

I agree, and my hats off to you for serving, this question needs to be deleted

Best Answer

There is nothing poetic nothing brave in wars...

Best Answer

And do consider the ones whom are war hawks the ones who love to fight and defend? War wrecks some but i know many veterans who speak of their wars like trophies... I dont see how this would be a big offensive question im sorry

Best Answer

ohhhh come on please, stop looking at your belly button.

Best Answer

War against poverty

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Good answer...

Best Answer

NO WAR at all

Best Answer

War, huh<br />
Good God y'all<br />
What is it good for ?<br />
Absolutely nothing<br />
Say it again.....

Best Answer

WTF kind of question is this?!

Best Answer

The War of the $exes.

Best Answer

Why would i want that trauma?

Best Answer

The war against the elite who plan the wars. The few who print the money to loan it to the governments for wars. The ones who plan where our children die. The reason the United States has an income tax. Shall we give it a name? The Federal Reserve. If you do a bit of research, you will find a probability that Presidents have been assassinated because of their stance regarding this private banking institution,

Best Answer

great answer!

Best Answer

http://thetruthnews.info/bankers_and_presidents.html
Did a bit of research and this one nails it on the head!

Best Answer

The war on guns.

Best Answer

I'd say the first Gulf war when we freed Kuwait from Iraq since I actually did that.<br />
Believe me, you don't want to be a soldier in ANY war.

Best Answer

The war against meanness and stupidity

Best Answer

World war 2

Best Answer

god damn righht

Best Answer

Why do you assume people would be stupid enough to exercise such a power.

Best Answer

Animal right, maybe!

Best Answer

Any war against bigotry, ignorance, poverty, and oppression, for the last I have battled in too many.

Best Answer

None, because I am not cut out for that although I have nothing but admiration and respect for those that due and stand up for them always. My heart and soul goes out to those who have or are serving and their families due to the loss of loved ones and the way war has affected those who have survived. I fear war immensely, but respect it and all that have given their life and some now disabled who have supported our country. That is reason one of my favorite charitable organizations (which I am a Commander's Club Member) is Disabled American Vets. All of their certificates are great, but nothing compared to what has been done for all of us and what they have tried to accomplish and have accomplished. God bless all of you who have served or are serving.

Best Answer

I knew the questionator didn't have a soul. Just another heartless machine hellbent on humanity's suffering.

Best Answer

Why can't we just all get along...Damn

Best Answer

No money in it.

Best Answer

Been there. Done that. Believe me, you don't want to do that.

Best Answer

ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY CHOOSE WHICH WAR TO BE IN.<br />
Although the battle at Helms Deep looked very fun to take part in.

Best Answer