I would heal my own body so I can go ahead and get my life started.

Best Answer

The power of prayer can do such a thing I have been a witness. I shall pray with you as well as as everyone to pary for you as well candihat.
Please in the name of God I pray for you to look after candihat just like you did mary. Lord I know it is a lot to ask for you to try and heal two people I know, but candihat is a new found friend who is about the same age as Mary. I have seen your work that you have done to Mary threw the power of prayer and made every sign of her cancer to be gone out of her blood even before she had been treated. I pray you can help candihat to heal her own body with the power you have and the will she has to believe in you our mighty GOD.
Amen!

Best Answer

i would conjure money, a new house for me, and fix up my parents', fix my car, clean my room and clean the house and do all my chores with the snap of my fingers or the wiggle of my nose, lol.

Best Answer

that only took you a couple of minutes is that all?

Best Answer

well i only have a day and those are pretty much what we always need. and I am a huge lazy procrastinator so pretty much. Whatever time I have left with the rest of the day i'll spend conjuring more and more money lol.

Best Answer

everyone keeps saying money. I would have gold instead what if the mystem we are now in colapsed and it would only be good to start a fire!

Best Answer

I would be like glenda the good witch, and help people like Dorothy find their way back home. "You had the power all along, dorothy"

Best Answer

go back in time

Best Answer

I'd turn all the pretty people that have their heads bunged up their own ***** about their looks incredibly ugly so their appearance matched their personality and those who were not so blessed with looks but had hearts of gold I'd allow one wish to

Best Answer

Kill anyone I wanted and change myself.

Best Answer

why kill them and not just make them vanish from the face of the earth! Kill?

Best Answer

Yes, kill. Some people should not exist.

Best Answer

I would make it so that Ray Nagin would be crazy about me - even thought I'm a retired white guy!! lol - and that I could fool around with every nice looking middle aged black or Latino guy I wanted!!!!
and that they'd LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer