jthitt jthitt 56-60, M 14 Answers Jan 19, 2012

All pedophiles and rapists would be put to death. With bullets, not lethal injection. Why waste all that money?? Just line them up and use one 10 cent bullet on each. Done.

Best Answer

You need to pass a psychological evaluation before you're allowed to have kids. You have to have a driver's license to operate a vehicle, go through boot camp to defend the country, register to vote but ANYONE can bring a LIFE into this planet??? Some people don't deserve to be parents.

Best Answer

I'd banish all people who owned untrained, incessantly barking, little foo foo dogs who bit children to Siberia - <br />
forever

Best Answer

everyone would have to stay clean.take a bath .no pants below your waist

Best Answer

I would ban poor people and bleeding heart liberals

Best Answer

Hmm, thing is, there's nothing major you can do in a day. Except if its someone like me, who lacks patience and tolerance for stupidity and other negative stuff, my fear is I'll nuke few countries and start the last war this planet will be able to bare lol

Best Answer

Well the day business, all the changes I make could be undone by the next ruler, so till the day I die NATURALLY I am the Boss.

Best Answer

it would gone as soon as i got near the button so vote for me

Best Answer