One of those top-of-the-food-chain animals. Don't want that particular day to be my last.

Best Answer

I would be a triggerfish, I'd be able to A) breath under water, it must be like being able to fly, and B) see the beautiful corals of the saltwater reef, and being a triggerfish, nobody would mess with me (I would be smart enough to evade sharks and baracuda's and other larger carnivorous predators.......I hope)

Best Answer

I'd be a "Peza Cat", That is a new kind of cats that look pretty much like human beings :P

Best Answer

A cute little kitten. I would take photos of myself playing with yarn, yawning, sleeping, staring at dog out the window, hanging from a tree branch etc. then the next day i would post all the pics online and become an internet superstar for having the cutest kitty pics and that is my master plan for world domination. so take that IRAN you and your dumb ol nuclear weapons. :P

Best Answer

A giraffe so I could look over the fences of super models to see if they were topless sunbathing in their back gardens!

Best Answer

A bird, I think. <br />
Maybe a seagull or an albatross on a beautiful beach somewhere. <br />
It's rainy, gloomy, chilly here.<br />
Being on a bright beach and riding the wind and waves sounds kind of wonderful.

Best Answer

Skunk. I think I would get some revenge.

Best Answer