SeekingSerendipity SeekingSerendipity 18-21, F 5 Answers Dec 13, 2012 in Fiction

Wouldn't want to be any of them, who the f runs around dressed like that with flashy logos on their chest ,these clowns are after glory and reading about themselves in the news paper ,where does this hero crap come from any way? It's ok to admire someone, that's only natural but who sets out to portray themselves that way? I wonder what kind of minds write these silly comic books I coulden't stand them when I was a kid either.

Best Answer

You need to read The Watchmen, maybe you'll like it better? It's more realistic, and treats the "heroes" concept more in terms with our own society, well society back during the cold war. :D

Best Answer

If it's about a bunch of clowns running around being "heros" forget it.

Best Answer

Fair enough, it isn't your thing.

Best Answer

Captain Britain

Best Answer

Would he win in a fight against Captain America? I was unaware this hero even existed. :0

Best Answer

He was the British Marvel Comics version of Cpt. America..Probably be a draw :)

Best Answer

I have to admit, he looks cooler than CA (google image search ftw!). If he is just a replica character though, that makes him less awesome. :

Best Answer

I think that every zone has a Captain! :)

Best Answer

DOES AUSTRALIA HAVE A CAPTAIN, THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. (If he's just that croccodile dundee dude in a leotard though I would die a little inside.)

Best Answer

Kick-***. 0_o

Best Answer

Out of all superheroes, the vigilante with no powers, exceptional intelligence or money?
Damn. I say, poor choice. :P

Best Answer

Haha. I'll take on any of your superheros to a battle of wits and I'd come out on top!! I chose the superhero with the best friends because a person is defined by who they surround themselves with. I don't need to have exceptional superpowers. All I need is an excellent team, and no obstacle will be too great of a challenge that we shall not remain victorious! :)

Best Answer

Touche, although brazenness doesn't win battles, brains does, like Ironman's perhaps? ;D
Want a team of friendship, why not the Avengers? xD
Isn't the kickass dude not particularly smart? I am going off the movie, I didn't read the comic, if there was one...

Best Answer

He's smart enough. Eeeh. Ironman can join the team if he wants! I'm not really into the Avengers, but if they want to tag along I wouldn't have a problem in that. Too bad Big Daddy was killed off. He would have been a real asset during the Zombie Apocalypse in less than 8 days!!

Best Answer

Oh if we are talking zombie apocalypse, you are definitely on the right track. :P

Best Answer

Megatron

Best Answer

He's not super or a hero... Also bad response to someone who is a fan on Starscream! (He WILL lead the Deceptacons ONE DAY!) :P

Best Answer

That's what you think, Starscream will never lead, he does not have the brain... Megatron rules!!!
BTW, he is a super hero too. :P

Best Answer

Megatron isn't the smartest either, Starscream constantly tells Megatron throughout the series of his plans to over throw him, and yet he does nothing about it, ever. SO THEY ARE EQUALLY STUPID OK.
Also, note, superHERO. Megatron; villain.

Best Answer

xD

Best Answer

Although it is an illegitimate entry, Starscream's leader is the natural answer to this question. For some reason, my dp is sentient and decides these things.
Don't question it. :B

Best Answer