An acquaintance of mine. She is brilliant, talented, successful and her life is just generally perfect. I am considering hiding her Facebook posts because they remind me just how much of a **** up I really am.

Best Answer

Thinking outside the box is OK when it's done in context, and I do think outside the box. Outside the box I don't actually see anything when I think of the question you ask. I am who I am, and my 'theory' is that I am who I am meant to be, I have a purpose in othe words. I would have to think of another purpose in order to think of being someone else, but I never can when I see questions similar to this.<br />
I can never be anyone other than myself; be that a blessing sometimes and a curse sometimes ... I can only ever be who I am :)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

you understood the question,,,bravo...

Best Answer

Nobody because I know that other people have it worse off than I do. Even though someone may seem to be "perfect", you don't know what goes on behind closed doors.

Best Answer

omg,,thats so smart,,i like that answer

Best Answer

Thanks!

Best Answer

Who else could I be BUT me? Sure, like nearly every other person, I may not like myself from time to time, but I have a part to play in this world (this life, if you will). It may not be a glamorous part (like curing cancer or solving a great mystery), but nonetheless it’s a part that MUST be played for something else to happen (I cannot say what or even how). If I was someone else my part wouldn’t get played and somewhere someone or something would or wouldn’t happen, which in turn would make another person or place not happen (or happen differently) – and so forth.

Best Answer

rethink things? why? the way this is worded it requires an answer.

Best Answer

it was a trick question,,haha

Best Answer

ashley benson. she's gorgeous.

Best Answer