denverguy denverguy 36-40, M 19 Answers Jul 3, 2009

it doesnt matter as long as I am in his arms

Best Answer

on a beach with my husband kev,who passed away suddenly in feb this year,we would walk along the edge of the water talking holding hands and planning our next adventure just like we used to do.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I would be in a nice soft bed with a fort made of pillows with the ocean breeze coming through open windows, lots of veggies to eat (for energy because he is going to need it) and lots of juice because I love juice. I would fall asleep in his arms and have a lazy day.

Best Answer

I would be on a deserted island somewhere with my hubby sipping cocktails and enjoying the sunset!!!

Best Answer

With some of the friends I have met on here, on deserted island that had everything we could ever want or need. No worries!

Best Answer

I would love to be lounging by a lake, watching the sunset and then snuggling under a blanket while stargazing. (..and in this dream there are no mosquitoes! LOL!)

Best Answer

In Korea holding my fiance who I haven't seen in 5 years. I miss him terribly : (

Best Answer

On a hot beach with my best friend

Best Answer

Somewhere exotic with tranquil waters and peace and quiet. And I would like to be with ME as I do not get much time alone to spend with myself hehe :)

Best Answer

On the roof of a skyscraper listening to stupid music with my uncle. He's four years older then me and he's getting married tomorrow. I'm happy for him but I'm going to miss being stupid kids with him.

Best Answer

anywhere with the one

Best Answer

i would be with george in new orleans, french quarter kissing in st luis catherdral... weird i know

Best Answer

switzerland, with a pumpkin pie. they give it up the fastest and pumpkin pie turns women on, i learned that on manswers

Best Answer

In paris, with a guy that I really like .. <br />
eating crossiants.

Best Answer

In hawaii sitting out on the lanai drinking a pina colada wearing a moo moo lol...<br />
Who Hmmm lemme think about that :)

Best Answer