Questionator Questionator 26-30 146 Answers Sep 7, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

Human.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

A DONKEY for obvious reason

Best Answer

a woman...

Best Answer

Tiger... Because then I could rip the living daylights out of the Questionnator...

Best Answer

I really think I'd chose to be a cat. A house cat, because I would be fed and given water. I could sleep all day and pretend to hunt whenever I wanted. One of my cats, Max, wasn't exactly a house pet, because it would always leave the house. He didn't have a collar with his name dangling from it. But he was an interesting cat. I'll always miss the little furball.

Best Answer

That would depend on which half was man.

Best Answer

A 2-headed dog with a head on each end. That way, I'd never chase my tail and never give people any sh*t.

Best Answer

Probably a horse cuz i can run fast woo!

Best Answer

a shark, so i could experience the wonders of being able to breathe underwater and since i was half human, land too, best of both worlds, and also nothing would wanna get on the wrong side of me:)

Best Answer

Tiger

Best Answer

Panther

Best Answer

horse, I love centaurs

Best Answer

For some reaseon I dont like this question, but I would be half woman half bird because gas is a motha..

Best Answer

Centaur

Best Answer

Cat.

Best Answer

A Penguin.

Best Answer

A Rabbit - then it would be acceptable to hop from one hole to the next...

Best Answer

A tarantula, since I have one. I could then be able to keep her (yes, it is a female) company, and maybe help her produce some little ones, or sell them to spider fanciers.

Best Answer

A Californian Ram. They have the strongest horn in the world! ;-)

Best Answer

There are both the same Man is a animal...

Best Answer