Questionator Questionator 26-30 146 Answers Sep 7, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

Human.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

A DONKEY for obvious reason

Best Answer

a woman...

Best Answer

Tiger... Because then I could rip the living daylights out of the Questionnator...

Best Answer

I really think I'd chose to be a cat. A house cat, because I would be fed and given water. I could sleep all day and pretend to hunt whenever I wanted. One of my cats, Max, wasn't exactly a house pet, because it would always leave the house. He didn't have a collar with his name dangling from it. But he was an interesting cat. I'll always miss the little furball.

Best Answer

A 2-headed dog with a head on each end. That way, I'd never chase my tail and never give people any sh*t.

Best Answer

Probably a horse cuz i can run fast woo!

Best Answer

That would depend on which half was man.

Best Answer

a shark, so i could experience the wonders of being able to breathe underwater and since i was half human, land too, best of both worlds, and also nothing would wanna get on the wrong side of me:)

Best Answer

Tiger

Best Answer

Panther

Best Answer

horse, I love centaurs

Best Answer

For some reaseon I dont like this question, but I would be half woman half bird because gas is a motha..

Best Answer

Centaur

Best Answer

Cat.

Best Answer

A Penguin.

Best Answer

A Rabbit - then it would be acceptable to hop from one hole to the next...

Best Answer

A tarantula, since I have one. I could then be able to keep her (yes, it is a female) company, and maybe help her produce some little ones, or sell them to spider fanciers.

Best Answer

A Californian Ram. They have the strongest horn in the world! ;-)

Best Answer

There are both the same Man is a animal...

Best Answer