I'd be hanging out with you, baby... PM me to know what I would do to you... :-P

Best Answer

Go away. Your 70 + and a pervert. Find somebody else to perv on!

Best Answer

Nadine... I am your grandfather ! :-P

Best Answer

F.uck of??

Best Answer

Obiwan never told you what happened to your grandfather... look into your heart, Nadine ! you know it to be true ! :-P

Best Answer

my best friend i have not seen in 8 months. i would go back home to New Orleans, and take her to the french quarters to hear our favorite local live band, and then go to Harrahs casino, and try to win some money, and take her to dinner. she's tons of fun!

Best Answer

I'd hang out with a friend of mine who lives in Las Vegas. She's one of the most awesome people I've ever known, but I haven't actually met her in person, despite knowing her for over 3 years now. We'd chat and get pizza and listen to music and watch a movie and I'd teach her how to play the proper version of mah jong (it's totally different to the computer game) and there's a million other things.

Best Answer

*lol

Best Answer

I really wanna hang out wit my friend in openfeint n my best friends.. I wanna watch movie 2gether n drink coffee in Starbucks

Best Answer

The husband- snuggling- mindless TV- make some chicken soup (its freezing here)

Best Answer

My kids. Chatting and having a meal together and enjoying being family.

Best Answer

I would be hanging out with the man of my dreams and you know what we would be doing...getting to know each other :)

Best Answer