That wld be awesome lol probably go out there stop crime, save the helpless and the minority. x

Best Answer

It's unoriginal but i'd steal some money because I really really need it. Not a bank, probably some rich dude's house.

Best Answer

I would pants people randomly and kick guys in the balls and smack people on the backs and whisper into peoples ears.

Best Answer

Darpa, the FBI, the CIA, Homland Security, Area 52, all the major financial institutions, all the major medical research facilities, all the major pharmaceutical research facilities, and a few banks to fund my venture of releasing millions of pages of classified documents and keeping my operations hidden.

Best Answer

Id probably do all sorts of immoral illegal stuff haha I dont know . Id also use it to help manipulate my relationships with people by gaining inside information, im not saying id use that for bad just I would gain an advantage on society :) This is assuming we can "switch off " the invisibility correct?

Best Answer

Haha No "Mein Kampf only has a bit of manipulation tactic in it. You want to read "The Prince" or Sun Tzu's "Art of War" or "The Antichrist", "Nichomachian Ethics" ,even The Bible and Koran. Those are training guides to manipulation :)

Best Answer

I've already answered this before. Punch people, slap people, push people, kill someone, and steal food too. The good kind, not the cheap nasty kind.

Best Answer

I will go find Gerald butler and molest him....LOL...

Best Answer