Questionator Questionator 26-30 145 Answers Aug 20, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

If I had foreknowledge of what was going to happen, I'd be standing outside the Presidential box at Ford's Theater April 14, 1865 and stop Lincoln's assassination.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

you mean they already had Ford Lincolns back then? :o

Best Answer

Trying to stop Mark Chapman from KILLING John Lennon

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

woodstock

Best Answer

To be present at the signing of the "Declaration Of Indepence" or the "Constitution".<br />
Where has all of our freedom gone and how much more will we lose? They are getting ready to fine people around here if your grass is a few inches higher than it should be. According to the news, one lady was or is going to be fined for having a birthday party in her yard without a permit and selling a few items at the same time. The government of today is relentless! Please VOTE!

Best Answer

In the land of the free? Surely not?

Best Answer

Good idea, and tell them what the gov is going to do in the future and about obama.

Best Answer

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, yes let's vote between Lucifer and AntiChrist and see who kills more or causes more chaos.

Best Answer

I'd like to be there when the first settlers landed. I'd warn the Indians of what was to come.

Best Answer

With Neil Armstrong during the moon landing.

Best Answer

Clinton's blow job... Sick of being ****** by politicians!

Best Answer

lol...I'd be a fly on the wall in the oval office when Pres. Clinton and his cigar had some fun with the infamous Monica Lewinsky!

Best Answer

Shouldn't it be the infamous Clinton...why apportion total blame to Lewinski?

Best Answer

well, he's infamous too, but he would be known as president despite the scandal... she, on the other hand, would just be another anonymous white house intern. :)

Best Answer

I've got lots of smokes LG. You can come on by and we'll perform a historical recreation....

Best Answer

lol...sure, maybe they'll even air on the history channel ;) *giggle*

Best Answer

Clinton didn't save a stained dress for future use against the consensual partner. I find it hard to believe that she was keeping it for purely sentimental reasons, either. Thus, Clinton might be a morally bankrupt horndog, but he wasn't planning on blackmailing a POTUS.

Best Answer

I agree...who saves a *** stain for sentimental reasons? lol. And I don't think he's any more of a "horndog" than anyone else, he just got caught! I can't stop giggling...poor Monica...what a thing to be known for! :)

Best Answer

the time around when they started to discover the land of The united states. and like <br />
to make already laws that we would have to go back. <br />
THIS IS NOT OUR LAND INNOCENT NATIVES DIED AND LOST FAMILIES !

Best Answer

I would be present when the war with Russia ended, and the sailor kissed that woman in the street; i want to be that woman, they were two strangers, someone took a picture of them, and now they are immoratlized as a work of art! how awesome is that to be kissed by such a hot guy, swoon...

Best Answer

omg

Best Answer

They met again in 2005.

Best Answer

The Kennedy asassination... if he had been warned, if it hadn't have happened... what would be different?

Best Answer

The resounding defeat of Obama.

Best Answer

The defeat of Chairman Maobama, aka Bloodsucking Count Obacula, aka OB1-Can't-Own-Me, aka Pats-Himself-On-Back<br />
He's history already<br />
LOL

Best Answer

I would love to be at one of dr martin luther king speeches

Best Answer

I could not choose just one

Best Answer

When Indiana jones found the holy grail

Best Answer

Just before Abraham Lincoln was shot, to warn him....

Best Answer

The Great Depression to see if it compares to today.

Best Answer

V-J Day in Times Square, August 14, 1945.

Best Answer

the day they shot Bin Laden

Best Answer

Why , weren't you alive then ?

Best Answer

I was alive but I live in Australia and in America it seemed to be a much bigger event than it did here

Best Answer

It was headline news and a continuing major story here too.

Best Answer

Yes it was...

Best Answer

Wasn't that in Pakistan?

Best Answer