SirSmokealotUK SirSmokealotUK 18-21, M 19 Answers Jan 26, 2012

All my late family members, especially my Brother and sister...

Best Answer

My high school sweetheart

Best Answer

The love of my life that I lost to a brain tumor.

Best Answer

Gary Webb, the Pulitzer Prize winning journalist who wrote Dark Alliance, the series of muckraking articles in the San Jose Mercury News that revealed that the CIA had given/traded military grade weapons and drugs with gangs in south central LA in the mid to late 80s. His death was wrongly ruled a suicide; he was shot in the head, once at the front and once from the side--impossible if he'd shot himself. I would want him to tell me who killed him and who took the notes for his next book, the one we will never see now.

Best Answer

I want to know what in the world was happening in sub saharan africa before it was colonized.<br />
See...where the hell did it all go?<br />
The history books all start at 1500 or something (and even that is unusually early!)<br />
Wasn't there anything? I wish a historian or whoever was in charge of keeping records would come back and tell me the truth.

Best Answer

Timothy Leary so I could give him a piece of my mind for ruining 1000's of kids education because he got fired from the University . Cheers!

Best Answer

this jesus fellow, he seemed like a bunch of fun

Best Answer

That would be too cruel. After learning all that was, and is done in his name, he would surely be convinced he was in hell.

Best Answer

well why should he feel any different than the rest of us

Best Answer

I'm not necesarilly spiritual in the answerof this question, but I'd have to say Jesus Christ.

Best Answer

absolutely nobody.... not ever... for not a single reason.....

Best Answer

i agree...god chose those people 2 die for a reason...and i bet some people would have chosen some really bad people...

Best Answer

No one. People die for a reason and just because we may not know whwt that reason is doesn't mean it should not have happened.

Best Answer

the first human and say him please tell all the people of world that they all are his child so live with peace and like family to each other

Best Answer

No I am sure they are happy where they are. Besides it could all go wrong, seen a horror film or read a book like this, they came back all decayed and angry, let them rest.

Best Answer

joesph Cambpell

Best Answer