North Dakota...Them folk got a lot of towns nobody's using anymore. It might be nice to fire one up again

Best Answer

Kansas . Plenty of room to do it and centrally located

Best Answer

Yes that's what I was thinking. Put it halfway between Denver and KC.

Best Answer

In Wisconsin along Lake Michigan. 1.) I'm from WI. 2.) I've lived in other states and their tax systems are completely ****** compared to WI's, and 3.) We have all 4 seasons here, but lake effect reduces the heat up to 10 degrees in the summertime, and increases temps about 10 degrees in the wintertime. 4.) I'd love to be within driving distance of Chicago, and 5.) maybe Minneapolis if I ever get over my hatred of shitheads. 6.) Plus cheese is tasty and it costs about half as much here as it does on the east coast, with a much wider selection of course. 7.) Green Bay Packers games will air on local tv and I won't have to drive to a bar to watch them. 8.) It's funny watching southerners crash in the ditch during snowy weather, but 9.) too much of it is dangerous for us locals, like what I witnessed during the blizzard of 2010 in Virginia Beach.

Best Answer

virginia:)

Best Answer

Somewhere warm. Maybe southern New Mexico or Texas. Draw people away from decaying northern cities.

Best Answer

Plenty of decay here in the Ole South too

Best Answer