REMOVE the EP Perverts
Who gets to decide who the perverts are?
Only the narrow minded people
bianca, you're not a pervert. You're just perverted. There is a big difference between the two. You're still loved by many.
Yes, remove them! There are a bunch of sick people that post here and they are sexual deviants to say the least!
I would like a thumbs down button to a comment.
I wish EP would get rid of those "Resolved" questions from months ago.<br />
Most of those people have committed suicide by now.
I so very much hope this question wins!
The audacity and the humor! It is lovely!
And it even holds true as a suggestion!
I actually chuckled at that.
I haven't. I like that my older questions (years ago) and the member answers are still available to read and answer.
Remove the Aussies.
Ya blocked for those comments
How DARE you say such a thing? I love NedKelly. God. xoxo
No way because Ned is an awesome Aussie!!! :D
We're fun.... if you don't think we are all criminals or racists.
Remove every whack job christian.
YES! Y aren't there more people like u?
I would suggest the best change would be if EP support took notice of what we want rather than just foisting things upon us!
The ability to filter out certain poster's questions without having to read through them...a lot of pervs on this site.
Yes! I get so tired of seeing multiple nonsensical questions that are exactly alike except for one word from the same person cluttering up the question list!
The sexually provocative ones who repeatedly ask such questions...have heard that some are pretending to be a member of the opposite sex in order to reel people in and seduce them just for the personal satisfaction of fooling them, this goes on for months with some people.
Easy! Just block them and you no longer see there Q's!
The notification system. They should be instant, instead of having to reload the page, to get them.
Eliminate the under 21 age groups. Provide more security-no one can copy photos from profiles.
absolutley AND those who are claiming to be 18-21 are usually much younger than that.
I'd add many of the features you once had prior to the beta format. <br />
• An ability to know who created a group. If that person had deleted then say, former EP member.<br />
• An ability to know if someone is a fan when you visit their profile. Its very difficult to keep up with all my fan requests. If I happen to be visiting a member's profile it would be useful to know had they fanned me in the past.<br />
• Bring back the chat feature for non-paying members. I liked that & never removed the toolbar. Almost no one else seems to have it anymore.<br />
• A section to see which groups were created by a person on their profile. The started link disappeared. I liked that feature. <br />
• An ability to go back through my activities & moods, like a history. It would only be available for each member & I couldn't see that function for anyone else except myself.<br />
• Bring back the library. I liked that. I could review favorited stories easily & not have to write down or create a link to the story on my hard drive.<br />
Plus 3 other features you've never had but would LOVE to see added:<br />
• A search function so I can search through my own groups and stories. It would make it easier to write a story for a group. I don't always have the thoughts at the time of joining. Then later when I do, I can't find the group. If I could search it, it would be much more useful.<br />
• A easier to use PM system where I could search through them to find certain messages from certain circle members. It is helpful for me to remember things that they've shared or a way to group messages from each member into a specific folder. <br />
• When responding to a blog or pm not to go back to the first page every time. Would be more useful if I went back to the page where I found the original message. This would be especially helpful for those of us who have contributed a lot of stories, messages or blogs.
To know who created a group, just click on 'Members'. Example: EP Link
How did I find out a group that you created? Easy: I clicked on your experiences and then selected 'Created by 4vrUnique'.
For every other feature you ask, you have my full support.
I'm glad they have brought back this feature, it had disappeared for a long while. Thank you weirdcolor.
I hope the great minds of EP read my list.<br />
1. I would make it so you can make you profile private to friends only.<br />
2. I think that the circle is too easy for people to stalk you.<br />
3. I would make it so we could modify our profiles more. Think drop and drag boxes maybe some font changes. So on.. think myspace without too much cheese. <br />
4. Add more gifts to the free list. Just a couple and reorder the purple butterfly!<br />
5. I'd switch over the actions aka gestures from beta and make the yellow dudes the standard. But, not so expensive for the actions like 1-2 tokens not 5.<br />
6. posting should not cost tokens<br />
7. stop letting people change their usernames.<br />
8. allow animated avatars.<br />
9. have a small team of moderators to keep tabs on the answers so they can get removed faster if not flagged.<br />
10. up the age range or remove adult content or divide the site into two sites.
Why can't people change their usernames? How about instead there would be some kind of notification to their circle members that the name was changed. It would suck to have to delete & start all over just to change your username.
Let us put pics from our albums in our stories. And let us b able to get to a question when we click on it.
You can put photos in your stories now, just click on the photo icon, you don't even have to use another site to upload the image.
I despise all forms of censorship. When you censor 4-letter words, you give them power, more power than they deserve.<br />
Other than that, I would like to see the Questionator lynched.
Confessions wouldn't be automatically transferred to the "Sex Confessions" category simply because they contain curse words (even the mildest of them!)... As far as I can tell, posts with curse words in them are already filtered out of what underage users see, but regardless, if they want to filter confessions that way they could just make an "Adult" section instead of cluttering up the "Sex Confessions" section. What good is a confession if we can't say what's really on our mind without worrying about it getting moved & people ONLY commenting on the fact that it's not in the right category?
Lose the censorship, and make points and tokens make some kind of sense.
Have an automatic notification if some one blocks you and reasons for doing it. This is an open forum and each one should know when they have overstepped.
well yeah the blocks. At least you'll know what you said to wind someone up
You should be able to click on someone in your circle and as well as have the option to write on their whiteboard, send a messages etc it should also say 'chat' and then it opens a conversation with them in chat.<br />
Also, you should bring back future experiences back.<br />
There should be a restriction or waiting time to post new messages. So if you've posted three questions within 10 minutes it should bring up a warning saying 'potentially spamming activity identified, please wait X number of minutes to submit new post' because some times you see that one person has posted like 10 things in 10 minutes and they aren't real questions.<br />
Have more ways for users to interact with each other.<br />
You should be able to do something with the points you earn otherwise what is the point of having them?
So far points add up to tokens & you buy interactions like using photos in PM, giving gifts or image gestures, adding photos ... I would like the goals section back. I wondered what happened to that. I like that idea about posting new questions.
Stop censoring our messages. One shouldn't need to put $$$$, or @@@ in place of letters in a word to avoid censorship
make the Ep meet up every year so members get to know each other in person
Lol I like this idea.
LOL like herding cats.
I will be able to see who I wanna see, like you Lushiro
for some questions, there is no best answer. need option to chooose none, not necessarily go to highest voted automatically when it expires
never could understand that when a load are on the same votes
Just extend the expiration or delete it. That's our current options. I like the 'No best answer' when it is resolved, then someone can still reply in the future.