ironicmarrow6 ironicmarrow6 13-15, M 12 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Community

Turn Liberals into smart people.

Best Answer

Wow, you are asking alot.

Best Answer

A society that wasn't so power hungry and obsessed with money.

Best Answer

I would changed my friend and be only alone in my room

Best Answer

No violence , stop sexual exploitation , play good music ( most of these mainstream artist are horrible drake, lil wayne , minaj, and bibier ) , .

Best Answer

That wealth would be distributed evenly. That judgement would be no more. That love would rule. That understanding would be the universal word.

Best Answer

Life: Get my soulmate and his family to move here!!

Best Answer

A society in which people worked for their money, and people actually had self-respect. Where there would be NO unemployment rate, and everyone had to do something to support the community. No violence, and if there was, whatever you did would be done to you 10 times over. Schools wouldn't be having constant cuts, and would never have pollution. This is only a fantasy, never to be a reality, in this corrupt world.

Best Answer

NO violence, everyone truthful as well as compassionate towards others.

Best Answer

That's my secret :)

Best Answer

moneyless

Best Answer

making history, geography and foreign languages mandatory from kindergarten until graduating high school.

Best Answer