checkinthesiteout checkinthesiteout 22-25, M 20 Answers May 28, 2010

I also don't approve of messing with history. But I can't help wondering how different things would have been if George Bush Snr had been injured in a way that prevented him fathering children.

Best Answer

The Holocaust. I would think the reason would be obvious.

Best Answer

i would stop 4 year old Ethan Stacy from being tortured and murdered by his mother and step father. his story appalled me and broke my heart. that child should have had a better kife than that. he is in God's hands now.

Best Answer

no comments

Best Answer

My birth. Selfish, I know, but right now I don't give a damn. In fact, I haven't for decades.

Best Answer

I would have prevented slave trade to America

Best Answer

Lottery numbers...

Best Answer

id never let Jesus be born.. so all the crap thats happened in his name wouldnt.. mind you it would prob just happen in someone elses...

Best Answer

I'd probably go back to the time the dinosaurs roamed the planet and step on a fly and HENCE change the course of history MAKING the OCTOPUS reign the world while humans live underwater because we would have developed gills, and I'd be a mermaid =p

Best Answer

The day I decided to marry my husband....bad mistake

Best Answer

the day the world wars started so there would have been peace.

Best Answer

I wouldn't change anything. Who am I to change what every previous event in the world was leading up to? Who am I to know what is best for the world?

Best Answer

I don't believe in ******* with the past. Bad comes from good, good comes from bad. If you fix something, something else bad is going to replace it. Also changing one little thing woiuld effect so much about our world today, most of us probaly would'nt even exist, such a rare chance any of us are here anyway. Leave it alone.

Best Answer