If I could change one thing about the world is this unemployment. It is crazy how so many people do not have a JOB. So many people are trying to take care of their families. Another thing I would like to change is try to help those who are homeless.
ShocKed91 ShocKed91 18-21, F 19 Answers Sep 2, 2012 in EP

I just wish people would have more respect for the earth. I think people these days like to think of themselves as separate from the natural cycle, but they need the earth to survive. We all do.

Best Answer

I would eliminate war.

Best Answer

Gradual population decrease to 25% of current population level.

Best Answer

I always wonder if the people who are for population control/decrease, would be willing to sacrifice their own lives? you? lol

Best Answer

Gradual means over a few generations. I have already opted not to have children and have had a vasectomy. Sudden population decrease would be catastrophic and probably do more damage than good in the short run. If it came down to a scenario in which the population is being decimated then survival of those who can best adapt would be the rule.

Best Answer

I see. I see. I have done the same. No kids, don't intend on having any. If anything I'd adopt. Already enough out there that need homes, it's like bringing sand to the beach lol. I just say that because lots of the ones all for population decrease, are usually hypocrites as they wouldn't opt to eliminate themselves. It's like who decides who is worthy of life ya know? :/

Best Answer

Probability would decide who lives and who dies. I have come to accept probability as the most effective determinant of life's issues.

Best Answer

I would change the quality of food we have to buy in the shops. Our food should be natural and they should grow it without using chemicals and other staff that ruin people’s health. I know they opened ecomarkets in other countries but we still have not had them here. Eating proper food without chemicals people could avoid many illnesses and be much healthier.

Best Answer

Id get rid of money. Resource ba<x>sed economy is so much better - and it eliminates all the need for greed, war, hatred, crime - either racial, class or any other form of it. Theres plenty for everybody, we just need to learn to use it all wisely, so why let someone store vast amounts of something if they dont really need it all in their lifetime? Or let all these manufacturers waste our resources to produce cheap carp that needs replacing within a year anyway, so we would keep buying and keep the "economy" growing... while the landfills are bigger than ever... Food for thought - The Venus Project :)

Best Answer

I would change the war and world violence to world peace

Best Answer

the illusion of control

Best Answer

have everyone feel a high level of compassion for others. If that were the case, I think many problems would take care of themselves.

Best Answer

Justin Bieber...deleted.

Best Answer

not sure. my heart is with the homeless.

Best Answer

spikey plants and spikey people...no need for either

Best Answer

no racism.

Best Answer

I answered the question, no need to mock me for it.

Best Answer

Greed. We're all guilty of it.

Best Answer

Disease.<br />
Bigotry/hatred.

Best Answer