LostBoy22 LostBoy22 22-25, M 14 Answers May 23, 2012

I would help fund research for cancer in all age groups. By participating in walks or donating my hair. I mean get real, if you want to get rid of something in the world why would you want to get rid of that particular thing and how can you actually help cure some of it or help fight for it. My cousin is 6 years old when she was 4 she was diagnosed with brain cancer and went through chemotherapy and multiple surgeries. Thankfully now she is cancer free. She had her last MRI on thursday and it determined it. I am so thankful that she is still here, she is my hero. So if you want to get rid of something why do you and how can you actually help in the situation?

Best Answer

I'd give the plants and the trees the power of speech.

Best Answer

I would make me rich. But seriously I would eliminate poverty by making everybody share the wealth. With all the resources in the world no one should go to bed hungry or not have access to plenty of clean water.

Best Answer

make a united world with one president and a congressman from every country.

Best Answer

end world hunger and homelessness..i know thats 2..but im very passionate about them. i use to be homeless. my heart aches to see a homeless person on the street

Best Answer

I would end the killing and torture of innocents.

Best Answer

I'd make everyone geniuses.

Best Answer

This is an excellent question. I'm leaning toward clean, remewable energy becoming the norm ( solar, wind...) because that would open up the possibility for improved standards of living for most of the worlds AND help stop the damage we are doing to our world. Plus the need to try to control the oil production in the middle east would disappear and the tension there would, hopefully diminish. With clean energy maybe the focus on conspicuous consumption would shift to natural resource conservation.

Best Answer

Equal distribution of resources.

Best Answer

Eliminate all melinin,so everyone is one color!

Best Answer

I would do away with people that like to argue for the sake of arguement. Nothing bores me more

Best Answer

The attitude of the majority of people.

Best Answer