Blacksheep4 Blacksheep4 26-30 21 Answers Jul 29, 2012

Everyone would understand world peace :)

Best Answer

I think everybody wants that but not willing to do their part

Best Answer

The minds of teenagers.

Best Answer

I wish... I can't be too mad as I was a dumb teen. Not too dumb, no kids lol

Best Answer

Make the legal system work acurately and fairly...oh and outlaw braws

Best Answer

My status.

Best Answer

To have more cheese.We don't have any reason not to have more in the world.Cheese ppl...it will save us all.

Best Answer

My flippant answer - abolish clothing <br />
More serious answer - abolish money

Best Answer

help the Human Race to realize that they are still animals. And that our refusing to acknowledge that we have the wants and hungers of an animal that creates so many problems. If we as a species could confront these Animal ways, and then destroy the "human evil", envy, greed,hate,etc. We could see a huge improvement in our own kind. Not to realize our "Beast" that is so much more civilized than the Human Animal of today, well-the solutions will never be met in my mind at least.

Best Answer

The creation of meth and other drugs like it that have destroyed so many people as well as families!

Best Answer

People's attitudes towards each other. Instead of destroying the world with weapons we could be building it up to make it paradise on earth for all. If all the money that is spent on arms and military services were to be spent on building up the world, we would all be living in a life of luxury.

Best Answer

yuuppp

Best Answer

Getting rid of Tony Blair

Best Answer

who? lol

Best Answer

Send Obama back to Africa, Indonesia, or friggin' Mecca. Whatever's his preference. Or maybe to wherever they'll have him.<br />
Did you hear that his approval rating is so low that Kenya is now saying he was born in the USA?

Best Answer

haha.. Next! I don't care about that honestly

Best Answer

I would eradicate human to make our planet green again

Best Answer

Humanity.

Best Answer

Requisite classes and permit prior to breeding, and forced sterilization after 2nd child

Best Answer

agreed!

Best Answer

I'm not gonna say what I would really change. But I'll just say this. I'd change the unfairness of life as well as the stupidity that some people possess.

Best Answer

me too!

Best Answer

go the day wen i created fb account and undo it.

Best Answer

lol funny, why

Best Answer

there is no lol out there

Best Answer

I put it out there

Best Answer