The government back to one that didn't meddle in your business.

Best Answer

the president

Best Answer

eliminate intolerance in all it's manifestations

Best Answer

Eradicate the Fed and their shadow government controlled by off-shore private bankers who own the Federal Reserve and who've been anally raping America with an interest charged on money they've been printing out of thin air, since 1913.

Best Answer

The secret government that runs it,and every other country in the world.

Best Answer

Racism.

Best Answer

I'd love for the founding fathers to have foreseen all the disagreements about interpretations of the constitution and the bill of rights... and had written it in plain english... with emphasis on clarification.

Best Answer

Oh.. I agree... the perfection of the document is that it is not perfect... and written to be mutable and evolve... "politicians who only quote those parts that favor their position or protect the special interests groups." (You will note that I did not point to any specific thing... My answer was strictly about clarification.... with zero agenda added.)

Best Answer

One sex robot per household.

Best Answer

omg...you are such a genius, I mean + its never runs out of energy

Best Answer

more bathrooms.

Best Answer

Since I'm a patriot and want a country in the eyes of our founders, my answer would be that our laws would reset back to 1779 law where the only laws of the land were crimes against humanity and the punishment fit the crime. If you killed someone, you would be killed. If you steal, you lost your hands. While it sounds a little barbaric, you can imagine that the crime rate would cease to exist if people were actually afraid of the consequences. Since the laws would reset, that would also include the government as well. We as Americans, would actually have true freedom with a sense of security as well. The same way France had before the revolution in the 1700's.

Best Answer

Let people freely perform BJ’s in those states that have anti BJ laws and/or banned all religion association

Best Answer

I tried yesterday. But only having one vote, it didn't work....

Best Answer

To see it split into several countries, like the CCCP did.

Best Answer

Well... ignorance. How about that?

Best Answer

Direction

Best Answer