herknightandshiningarmor herknightandshiningarmor 18-21, M 18 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Community

The government back to one that didn't meddle in your business.

Best Answer

the president

Best Answer

eliminate intolerance in all it's manifestations

Best Answer

The Government.

Best Answer

Amen to that :)

Best Answer

Eradicate the Fed and their shadow government controlled by off-shore private bankers who own the Federal Reserve and who've been anally raping America with an interest charged on money they've been printing out of thin air, since 1913.

Best Answer

The secret government that runs it,and every other country in the world.

Best Answer

Racism.

Best Answer

I'd love for the founding fathers to have foreseen all the disagreements about interpretations of the constitution and the bill of rights... and had written it in plain english... with emphasis on clarification.

Best Answer

If the founding fathers were wise and knowledgeable enough to have anticipated all the constitutional issues we have today this country would not have required a constitution to operate. It is precisely because they knew better that they framed a constitution that could be stretched to the limits and still not rip apart. It has worked for nearly 3 centuries so it must have staying power. Maybe what we need are more citizens who actually take the time to study and understand it rather than listen to politicians who only quote those parts that favor their position or protect the special interests groups.

Best Answer

Oh.. I agree... the perfection of the document is that it is not perfect... and written to be mutable and evolve... "politicians who only quote those parts that favor their position or protect the special interests groups." (You will note that I did not point to any specific thing... My answer was strictly about clarification.... with zero agenda added.)

Best Answer

One sex robot per household.

Best Answer

omg...you are such a genius, I mean + its never runs out of energy

Best Answer

more bathrooms.

Best Answer

Since I'm a patriot and want a country in the eyes of our founders, my answer would be that our laws would reset back to 1779 law where the only laws of the land were crimes against humanity and the punishment fit the crime. If you killed someone, you would be killed. If you steal, you lost your hands. While it sounds a little barbaric, you can imagine that the crime rate would cease to exist if people were actually afraid of the consequences. Since the laws would reset, that would also include the government as well. We as Americans, would actually have true freedom with a sense of security as well. The same way France had before the revolution in the 1700's.

Best Answer

If death by electrocution has not deterred murderers what makes you think cutting off the hand of a thief would deter theft. People do not act on fear. They may act on impulse or in a moment of passion but not fear of punishment. And during the Church Age, even the fear of everlasting damnation in a pit of fire and brimstone was not enough to deter crime so what makes you think those were better times . BTW-Before the revolution in France, King Louis XIV ruled. His wife, Marie Antoinette was the one who coined the phrase "Let them eat cake" when they were informed that the peasants were starving while the King and his court lived in opulence. If America ever does return to that kind of system pray that you are part of the 1% and not the 99% whose daily existence depends on the generosity of the 1%

Best Answer

Let people freely perform BJ’s in those states that have anti BJ laws and/or banned all religion association

Best Answer

I tried yesterday. But only having one vote, it didn't work....

Best Answer

To see it split into several countries, like the CCCP did.

Best Answer

Well... ignorance. How about that?

Best Answer

Direction

Best Answer