AreYouMadCool AreYouMadCool 18-21, F 26 Answers Jun 23, 2013 in EP

Yeah, let's change it to today.

Best Answer

I don't know yet. I'm technically still virgin.

Best Answer

No, I'm glad I waited until I was absolutely ready. If it had happened sooner I probably wouldn't have as nice a memory of it.

Best Answer

Yes. I regret losing it how I did because I feel like I pressured her into it and she wasn't ready. I think I regret that more than anything else in my life.

Best Answer

I wouldn't change the age. Virginity means little to me and I have no idea why people make it such a sacred thing. I would, however, change the circumstance.

Best Answer

Yes it'll be 30

Best Answer

Lies

Best Answer

Nope. I'd get myself a vibrator instead.

Best Answer

I lost it on my wedding night.

Best Answer

Yes. I'd wait until my eightieth birthday.

Best Answer

No because i believe there are things that happen to us so that we learn a lesson.

Best Answer

Maybe a year or so younger

Best Answer

Yea earlier than 16

Best Answer

no, although as tempting as it would be to say that i'd chance the circumstances of it, I think that good things happened because of it

Best Answer

No. I did that once and then didn't do it again for 2 years.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Yes, I would have liked to have lost it 20 years ago. I would have liked to have known what it is like to make love to a 20 (plus or minus) year old woman. That will never happen now unless I hire a prostitute. I still have not lost my virginity. Again, I may have to hire a prostitute someday.

Best Answer

The age, no. The experience, yes, considering I got pregnant and had to deal with all the abortion stuff. Still am. But if it didn't happen that way, I wouldn't dare change a thing.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

absolutely

Best Answer

Yes...If I could go back in time I would NEVER have sex...I would still be a virgin today at the age of 31...

Best Answer

I kind of do, I don't regret losing it though cause I loved the person

Best Answer