Which would it be and why?
Ameliorate Ameliorate 26-30, M 49 Answers Jan 31, 2010

naa, wait maybe I could have skin that gets a little bit of colour, I am so white I glow in the dark lol. But in all honesty the only thing I would like to change abut me is my bank balance.

Best Answer

I would be a Star Child

Best Answer

I'd like to be anything with dark hair and eyes and skin, rather than my boring white-blonde-blue eyed-ness. But that's probably just the-grass-is-always-greener syndrome, lol. If I were one of those things I probably would wish I was white with blonde hair and blue eyes. :p

Best Answer

Id change it for a day.....but no....changing that would change the way i was raised....

Best Answer

i feel you on this

Best Answer

Yes Yes Yes, i overall dont like being black or being born in america. they just dont go along with my personality traits, it may sound dumb but the cultural traits in the black community and in america i just dont like.

Best Answer

No.<br />
But I envy those who've never had to hear someone say to them," You ******* Jew. I wish Hitler had finished the job and given half a chance I'd ******* kill you." <br />
I think not hearing that might have been nice.

Best Answer

I feel for you on that one...

Best Answer

thanks dude

Best Answer

Nope, I love my race and I love my dark skin.

Best Answer

yes I would

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

I'm white....and Yes I would....& I'd want to be black. Why? Multiple Choice:<br />
A. I just want an excuse to like rap & hip hop & say "Nigga" without being racist<br />
B. I am "reversed Racist" & think white people are inferior to black people<br />
C. I am Insane<br />
D. All the Above

Best Answer

I'm already of mixed ethnicity so I don't have anything to change to. I might swap out my pancreas for an Asian one. I heard those work better.

Best Answer

nah i like being caucasan..im SO white I glow in the dark too!! lol(:

Best Answer

I think Martian.<br />
I have heard Martians are a lot nicer to fellow martians that we´d ever be to one another on Planet Earth.

Best Answer

No, but I'd like to date a Puerto Rican chic. LOL!

Best Answer

In the last five years, or so, I have put alot of effort into discovering my (North Western European) Celtic Ancestry .... I love and respect my ancestors and have no intention of turning from them... quite the contrary - I endeavor to deepen my understanding of my heritage.

Best Answer

I am always proud of being a human being. I cannot change my family, my people, my planet, I can only change my mind from negativity to positivity, from hatred to love, from pride to modesty....This change requires learning, thinking, practicing humbly, perseverently and cooperatively.

Best Answer

Oh my goodness, right!
There are too many labels attached to race, it is about representing yourself first; through self-awareness, acceptance, and then self-improvement!

Best Answer

No. My ethnicity is my identity.

Best Answer

When I come back I want to be a black woman. Black women do not age like white women. There skin has a natural beauty to it. The hair would be a trade off. I have great hair now. Black women have to really work with the hair. Maybe mixed race would be better. I would think exotic beauty would be fine.

Best Answer

I would of like to be mixed with something else... that would be cool

Best Answer

Nope, I'm mixed. It gives me a unique cultural background and perspective on the world.

Best Answer