nothing, i am absolutely content with my dumpy $4,500 trailer, and my growing junkyard out back. nobody believes it but im not hard to please.

Best Answer

My Plumbing! But that would mean I would have to make everyone one that has been in my life, explain to those in their lives wtf is up with your dad! and I won't do that to my kids. So I live life in the best way I can for me and for those around me.. which btw ain't that bad as you can see.

Best Answer

at to that friend, husband, son (though my mom has no problem telling everyone she meets, it makes her feel important)

Best Answer

I would be a girl.<br />
As a guy, I am lucky if I can get it off 2 times a day.<br />
If I was a girl, I would have a c--t and have org---s all day long.<br />
I could make lot's of money also. lol

Best Answer

the direction its been heading for too long now !

Best Answer

Well this a tough one. It kinda like askin' if you could trade your troubles for someone else's would you? my thinkin' says no. So would I change anything. hhmmmmmm let me ponder this...................... yes, I wish I was 18 and know then what I know now. I would not have done some of the dumb things I did.

Best Answer

Yes but if you hadn't done those dumb things would you know better now?

Best Answer

Well now that's why I wanted to be young again known what i know now. those miss takes ... would not happen and I could make new one's. Ain't life Grand?

Best Answer

I would be healthy and believe me I do work towards this.

Best Answer

I am a very lucky girl so the only thing I'd change is my bank balance :-)

Best Answer

being born

Best Answer