Post
Experience Project iOS Android Apps | Download EP for your Mobile Device
lovelywings lovelywings 31-35, F 18 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Your Response

Cancel

Absolutely not. Ive been cheated on before :/ By two of my exes. I could never do that to someone, ever. I can honestly say it's one of the worst pains Ive ever experienced.

Best Answer

No, I would still know.

Best Answer

I would still know

Best Answer

No way. I would never even want someone else.

Best Answer

Great!

Best Answer

Nope. My conscience wouldn't let me live with myself.

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

Have done for years, lol :-)

Best Answer

Researches have proven than over 90% of people would commit crimes if they knew they would never get caught. The other 10% will commit crimes even if they know they will get caught.<br />
<br />
Same goes for cheating I suppose.

Best Answer

Nope, I couldnt let another man touch me. Im all his.

Best Answer

Absolutely not.

Best Answer

Hell no. That is just wrong!!!

Best Answer

No of course not.

Best Answer

if i can do anything and get away with it I will. no question, no conscience.

Best Answer

Probably not. Are you asking because you have thought of doing it?

Best Answer

Related Questions