thesilentflower thesilentflower 18-21, F 19 Answers May 10, 2012

I would be a natrurepath or herbalist. I would love teaching ppl to heal themselves without pills & medical procedures. It's criminal that a million ppl a year are dying from prescription drugs.

Best Answer

I would have been a football player because I loved playing football when I was a kid and was pretty good, or a race car driver, I love driving fast and racing other people...

Best Answer

I would become a resort owner in the Virgin Islands, because I love the beaches there.

Best Answer

Nursing mainly,because i love the medical field and i love helping people alot,but i'm disabiled and in a wheelchair so it'll most likely not ever happen:( But if not i wanna be a medical researcher,or photographer! Lol

Best Answer

sucessful rock star, airliner pilot, sucessful actor , founder and president of most any sucessful business. For challenge,fun,excitement, sense of acomplishment, stability, earned respect

Best Answer

A veterinarian, I wish I would have gone after this from the beginning.

Best Answer

A cook I love to cook

Best Answer

Work backstage with all the famous people :)

Best Answer

Starship Captain, I guess I have to wait a few hundred years.

Best Answer

I would like to be a coroner/medical examiner; the science of death and what causes it I find facinating

Best Answer

Psychiatry --- I know I would never be short of work.

Best Answer

I would like to be a singer in a Las Vegas style lounge...specializing in "Rat Pack" type songs

Best Answer

i want to bust pedophies,pimps prostitutes bad people onling undercover fpor fbi i have great life exp, its my dream and my return to self love and concern for ithers.

Best Answer

An Ameicas travel writer/Drifter.... For the experience :)

Best Answer

To own a roller rink, because I love seeing people enjoying themselves.

Best Answer

When my daughter was 6 she broke her arm at a roller rink (and she was just the cutest little girl ever) How would you handle that? (JK, I love roller skating, and she got over it very quickly and enjoyed having a cast)

Best Answer

I'd like to be a part time stunt driver, a part time race car driver, a part time large scale sculptor, a part time sky diver, a full time artist and a private art teacher on the side.

Best Answer

I want to be artist , i like to draw ^__^

Best Answer

Actor and singer - rich and famous. Simples

Best Answer