The ability to be truly happy is a kind of intelligence.

Best Answer

Ignorance is bliss, but I'd rather be intelligent.

Best Answer

intelligent to make happiness

Best Answer

I would rather be intelligent, because I aspire to be of service to the future of humanity. What purpose would I serve in that regard if I could not adequately fathom, assess, and address the difficulties we face in life? I think this is what would lead to ultimate fulfillment for me. Looking back on my life, I think that intelligence has better served my progression and fulfillment than happiness has.

Best Answer

Happy! If you're not happy then nothing matters :)

Best Answer

Intelligent

Best Answer

the first intelligent answer!!

Best Answer

to be frank i would rather be happy than to be intelligent.... whats the essence of being intelligent when you not at peace with your self it will lead to frustration...

Best Answer

Happy. Already have the intelligent.

Best Answer

another who hasnt read the question! or maybe just doesnt understand the meaning of choice?

Best Answer

I'd choose Intelligent. Already have happy.

Best Answer

Choosing one doesn't necessarily exclude the idea that the other is already possessed. You should've been more specific: 'If you could only have one, would you rather be happy or have intelligence?'

Best Answer

intelligent

Best Answer

another intelligent answer!

Best Answer

intelligent

Best Answer

another intelligent answer

Best Answer