I am sorry I meant gifted with a talent.
Helper96 Helper96 46-50, F 25 Answers Aug 29, 2012 in Music

I would like to be a gifted healer who can make suffering vanish and bring smile on anyone's face.

Best Answer

I wish I wasn't as socially awkward.

If that counts...

Best Answer

Guitar player

Best Answer

Writer.

Best Answer

swimmer! don't know why, but just do

Best Answer

Mind reader

Best Answer

Dancing.

Best Answer

Ditto. I love to sing. I wish I were better at it, if only to save my family's poor bleeding ears. haha

Best Answer

dancer....all forms i guess from salsa to belly&&&&&lot more

Best Answer

i wish i was beautiful, oh wait, anna nicole wasn't bad looking. how about singing talent, oh wait, didn't work out too well for jacko or whitney or elvis, how about a great brain, oh wait, than i'd have to become an atheist and think think that my brain was not a gift from God, let's see, maybe a more tender loving heart, sometimes i slip and lose my anger and than i feel like a big fool, yes, a big tender heart for me please !

Best Answer

Dancer

Best Answer

Can't really imagine, I typed a few and deleted them as too nonsensical.. I guess I'm happy the way I am.

Best Answer

An Angel that terminates all human contamination to society.;-) hi, what did you think I'd say?

Best Answer

in a physical way?definitely a very pretty face.as for talent,a gifted singer.

Best Answer

You can't be great at everything, that indeed requires a talent, but every human can be good at anything. For example, you can be a good singer even if you don't know how to sing. You just have to put a lot of effort in it, if you want to be at the point when you can sing well.

Best Answer

I'd be a world-record fast runner. I love to run, but don't get to do much of it now because of Fibromyalgia.

Best Answer

So sorry Spirit. :(

Best Answer

I think you should start with your face.

Best Answer

doesnt really matter, in the end one will morph into being fat, bald, and old anyway.....

Best Answer

Well, one right out of 3 isn't that bad.

Best Answer

i'm a guy.. i think we all know what kinda physical gift i want.

Best Answer