LaceyJane08 LaceyJane08 22-25, F 10 Answers Dec 6, 2013 in Community

Build a successful business to help support my family.

Best Answer

I wish so too!!

Best Answer

It's a seemingly very sad thing, I think you really wouldn't want to know, & I'd only want to do it if I could know ahead of time that it'd work out OK.

Best Answer

I would not have asked if I didnt... From the sounds of it, you may be thinking of selfharm?

Best Answer

No, I wouldn't do that. That'd hurt my children, sibs, mom, etc. in the long run. I'm hesitate to say it b/c it seems so definitive to type it out, especially since I've never officially "voiced it." What I'd do -- *if* I could have some assurance that it'd work out OK -- is (man, I hate saying this, don't like the thought of it, but I believe it is true) . . . I'd get a divorce from my husband, followed by an annulment as soon as possible thereafter. There. I've said it. (Makes me feel bad tho', still.)

Best Answer

Dont feel bad. If you arent happy that is understandable!! Good to hear it isnt selfharm! Im here to talk if you need xox

Best Answer

Tks. so much, "LaceyJane08." I might just take U up on that offer! :)

Best Answer

I'd like to have a sadomastic **** with 6 people 3 girls 3 guys while on ecstasy and afterwards shoot heroin

Best Answer

Lol. Ill join minus the heroin.

Best Answer

I've done nearly everything I've wanted to do. I'm ready to die at any time and without regret.

Best Answer