I would create a big world with danger, adventure. It would be a mix of the midevil era, modern era, and the future where we could explore space like they do in Star Trek. Also have great amusement parks, several countries some bad, some great. A mix of every temperature, climate, and terrain.
Multiplex4862 Multiplex4862 26-30, M 12 Answers Aug 27, 2012 in Community

There would be good tunes playing 24/7. It would be filled with roller coasters and free tequila. Clowns,Mimes and Jack-In-The-Boxes wouldn't be allowed in.

Best Answer

world of magic, adventure, special power, hidden worlds, adventure, exploration, freedom, physically reachable paradise, god, gods, divine creatures, demons, etc

Best Answer

It would be a mix of Nazi Germany and Stalin's USSR

Best Answer

Women's Department in a sexy clothing store!

Best Answer

Pizza trees and naked women.

Best Answer

There would be no fighting or war, everyone would be equal and live in Peace. The sea's color looking at it would be pure blue again and the earth would be like it once was untouched and wild, there would be no cars,computers ect just farms and people to enjoy your time with , no one would ever die or get sick. Maybe the place I think of is what some would call heaven.

Best Answer

boring.. boring ..........boring<br />
because in my world everything would be in my favor..<br />
no challenges..<br />
no stone to turn on..<br />
no enemy..<br />
no person to oppose me and the thrill for me to fight back..<br />
etc etc

Best Answer

Bhutan

Best Answer

like this one with out my ex

Best Answer