TwoTearsInABucket316 TwoTearsInABucket316 31-35, M 13 Answers Dec 29, 2012 in Inspiration

Sin

Best Answer

But sins can be fun sometimes.

Best Answer

Stupidity

Best Answer

I like that.

Best Answer

It's out of control.

Best Answer

Cancer. If not then loneliness.

Best Answer

I would down for curing either.

Best Answer

I know people with cancer and it's sad. But I suffer from the other. But cancer is 1st

Best Answer

You and me both. :-/

Best Answer

Now all I have is my computer and iPhone.. My best friend moved yesterday.. ):

Best Answer

I am sorry to hear that. That's never fun to have a buddy move away.

Best Answer

This is the 2nd one in 3 years.. Given up on making friends.. I'm focusing on school and being a doctor. Then get married and have kids then grow old!

Best Answer

Sounds like a good plan.

Best Answer

Children's cancer

Best Answer

GREED

Best Answer

I would love to say cancer or disease or something, but really it would be bad attitudes. People over look bad attitudes and they can cause a lot of grief in peoples day to day lives. We all suffer from a bad attitude every now and then but those who are chronic sufferers, tend to have ****** lives.<br />
Physical illness is terrible, but when you see someone with a serious physical illness with a great attitude, you can see the beauty in their soul and also in life. Then you see people who are healthy as, but they have terrible attitudes and you just want to shoot them. It makes you think, what good is a healthy body when you have a bad attitude?

Best Answer

Shiny vampires.

Best Answer

lol Epic!

Best Answer

Cancer...

Best Answer

stupidity

Best Answer

Asthma

Best Answer

Depression

Best Answer