Questionator Questionator 26-30 733 Answers Mar 22 in Community

Question of the Day

dont ever talk to Anya or Hailie. Dont do drugs. Dont go to Calvins party in grade 10. Stick with hockey. Be nice to your sister. Make your sister turn out ok. And dont be mean to Rowan. He will kill himself in 2014. And tell Greta to go to the doctor before she dies of some brain thing. Tell Joey that in grade 8 he is going to die of an enlarged heart and to get it cured. Tell Johnny that in grade 9 he is going to fall off of the back of a pick up truck and die of brain damage a day later

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

and tell Andy that he is going to fall through ice and drown just before his 6th birthday

Best Answer

Well ****. And screw hailie

Best Answer

Life will get better, don't be stupid enough to make those decisions. Stay strong you will make it.

Best Answer

Wow, Landon. You got some powerful stuff in you.
Pat's shoulder*

Best Answer

haha thanks. i just wish my friends from when i was a kid were still alive

Best Answer

stupid.

Best Answer

Wow...that's a lot of bad things!

Best Answer

Wow hun, that is a lot of baggage to carry, can you still help your sister turn her life around? it looks like the one thing on your list you have any control over.
Hugs, seriously hun, hugs, you have all my best wishes.

Best Answer

You should start saving money now for all the therapy you're gonna need later on in life.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Ha ha ha!

Best Answer

Omg 😂

Best Answer

Try. Try to live for the future. Don't try and commit suicide. You will end up in a medically induced coma and your life will go downhill after that. Don't drop out of school. Don't give yourself second degree burns and don't self mutilate. You will have unrecognizable body parts from it. Love your family for who they are. Be nice to everyone in your family and understand that everyone makes mistakes. Most importantly, don't give up hope.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Good advice,tomorrow will be better. I would just go to bed an bring on a new day.xx

Best Answer

Thanks!

Best Answer

Man the **** up and ask her out you moron!!!

Best Answer

you are going to survive this, hold on

Best Answer

DONT HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX WITH DAN!! He is a douche and he will only get you pregnant then get your baby taken away. STAY AWAY FROM DAN AND AIDAN AND DALTON AND JESSE

Best Answer

so you regret Keaton?

Best Answer

no no. i dont regret keaton. its hard to say. i wouldnt want any baby but keaton but i wish i wasnt so young and i wish it wasnt with Dan

Best Answer

true. Dan is a fucktard. He is such a player. I know all you girls think he is sooooo hot but seriously he is a bad person

Best Answer

Who the **** are these guys? Some boy band huh

Best Answer

And THAT is the reason they want him. Until they're in their late 20's, they WANT the douchebags, thugs, jocks, and criminals. Everyone else is 'boring'. If you're not in what they consider to be the top 2% of men, you're unwanted.

But the tables turn later. Once they've got a few thugspawn by a couple of scumbags, and/or they hit The Wall around 26-30 (maybe even earlier, depending on how much partying and drugging they do), they start looking to latch onto all those guys they ignored before. Those are the guys who typically have nice fat wallets, and they need someone to support them and their thugspawn. Don't be that guy.

If you weren't good for HER when she had her youth and beauty, she sure as hell isn't good enough for you once she's hit The Wall and/or squeezed out a couple of thugspawn.

Best Answer

DAMN RIGHT!

Best Answer

what? they are just normal kids who go to our school

Best Answer

"Don't get married until you're at least 25! And DEFINITELY don't marry him!"

Best Answer

lol :)

Best Answer

25, how about never or at least 45.

Best Answer

Couldn't have said it better.

Best Answer

That's right!

Best Answer

45. That sounds like my plan
35-45 haha

Best Answer

Brace yourself. It's only getting worse from now on.

Best Answer

indeed.

Best Answer

You will experience a new kind of feelings for the first time as you turn 13, you will meet a nice girl that you will like just a year a later, ignore these feelings as you can now and don't let yourself go further in that direction, no, there isn't anything wrong about your feelings, I am just saying this because I know it will cause you a lot of confusion and disturbance later on in your life.. <br />
Drop these doubts and guilt you have inside about your father, that perhaps he is a good father who has been really misunderstood and hurt by you, in around 8 years time he will dump you and will prove your point.<br />
Read more, learn more, try to search the truth yourself and do not just accept hearing it from others because later in your life you will feel like you are behind schedule, that you should have done a lot of research long time back, you will also realise that you have been told and taught a lot of crap.<br />
Finally, don't feel a lot of pressure on you to follow and implement these advices, regardless, you will turn out to be a fairly good person, so, just live your life.

Best Answer

I like that last sentence of yours... If i was to meet my older self with 12 years and come to the conclusion that the person i met really was my future self, I would be really worried about not following my own advice properly and I'd be permanently confused about stuff and whether things are supposed to happen or not...

Best Answer

When you get to college and the guy you meet that September, with the long hair, RUN as fast you can. He's going to ruin your life. If you avoid him, you'll be fine.

Best Answer

It gets worse enjoy it now

Best Answer

You are an introvert. Embrace it. Cherish the close friends you have because one of them will pass away unexpectedly. Why should you let others define you? Do not care about what others say about you. Why? You will graduate college with a degree in chemistry. What's happened to the people that bullied you? You are significantly better than what you think you are. Live and remind yourself of four words: "short hair, don't care." Keep the music going.

Best Answer

Logan turns out to be a butt. Leave him alone.<br />
Ha

Best Answer

Butts can be kinda nice k

Best Answer

Stop embarrassing yourself, just lay low and focus on not ruining your life.

Best Answer

Enjoy life now, because it's only going to get harder.

Best Answer

You'll get so much prettier and have a great body. All the popular guys will want to be with you, but when you are older you will understand that they were the real losers in school and in life. You need to open your mind and aim higher.

Best Answer

Don't be stupid, watch out because it doesn't stop here. Life will get much better

Best Answer

Don't cut yourself. Things are ****** up now, but trust me, YOU WILL GET THROUGH IT. You don't need to slice your perfect skin to be happy.

Best Answer

Study, study , study

Best Answer

DON'T GROW UP. Continue to be childish, don't push yourself too hard and do what makes you happy. Appreciate the good things in life, and forget the past. Believe that things will get better. Stay social, and contunie to be yourself. Don't change because your friends do. BE YOU AND BE PROUD OF IT. I wish I was.

Best Answer

continue*

And don't cut. You are stronger than that. Your friends care about you, I promise.

Best Answer