FascistAnarchyNOthanks FascistAnarchyNOthanks 61-65, F 20 Answers Jan 8 in Doing Good

It will be filled with love....just As̥̊ those in a rose garden...

Best Answer

I love rose gardens and wild roses that grow in hedgerows

Best Answer

Warm and fresh as a June afternoon, the only sounds children playing, waves falling on the beach, birds chirping. No radio, no TV, no commercials, no politicians, no priests - and no crowds

Best Answer

Pure. I can feel the peace of mind and tranquility of heart already.

Best Answer

I could never improve on God's design.

Best Answer

OK

Best Answer

Agree

Best Answer

Very limited amount of human beings, with the place mainly run by animals, lots of attention paid to looking after nature and our environment. <br />
The dominate species being Australian Bush Turkeys ... just because they are so sweet and meek, they'd never go to war with each other .. they'd just exchange some seed and say sorry... and yeah I wouldn't mind serving a Bush Turkey.<br />
No massive buildings, just nice shelters to live in... no cities... no major wars, no work... but could I keep the internet please?

Best Answer

What are Australian bush turkeys? Never heard of that. And if they live in the bush and they are not either spiked , poisonous or vicious or run very fast from everything which is - and I think everyone of this generation who goes to heaven would think they were in hell without the internet- instead of playing harps.

Best Answer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Brushturkey .. there are some pictures and info there for Australian bush turkeys.

They've got some fairly sharp claws, aren't poisonous, or vicious, but they can run fairly fast, they survive by living high up in trees and on my balcony to avoid predators .. they are very sweet birds

Best Answer

Thank you for that. They sound lovely. Australasian wildlife is strange and wonderful like a different planet. :)

Best Answer

A soul condition in which every evolved individual is able to intercede for those who are still suffering on this planet and, may be, in other dimentions.

Best Answer

A grand vision. A hierarchy of life forms based on virtue. The largest vision yet .

Best Answer

Thank you. It's as I really wish somebody intercedes for me right now. And for the Whole planet as well.

Best Answer

We surely need it.

Best Answer

You know....I'm experiencing desemployment after 20 year working on passengers ships in the mediterranean sea. It's so hard to find another job as here in Italy, in accordance with written and not written rules, I'm too Young fo a pension (I'm 50) and too old for another job. Nobody cares about me and not only, as a lot of people is experiencing the same situation. What else could I do if not to be confident in God?
And what about the selfishness in all over the planet? Kids dying everyday, wars, every kind of poverty? Politicians are not or don't want to be able to resolve issues. What else could we do if not to be confident in God? At least for our after life.

Best Answer

Unemployment is decimating Europe and our "I'm all right Jack" politicians couldn 't care less so long as they are all right . It is miserable to lose a job you love. And at 50 , nobody wants to know. In the meantime we are stuck with this life and have to make the best of it. I have heard that conditions in Italy are getting increasingly desperate. If the economic situation deteriorates too much you might have to consider emigration . If you are economically OK you have your Church and prayer is always available. There are prayer sites such as "Prayonit" Divine power will not intercede unless you ask.
Thank you for your idea. It has a perspective we all often lose sight of. I hope things soon change for the better for you.

Best Answer

I would be ready to emigrate, but don't know anybody who may help me.

Best Answer

If you are in Italy can 't you just get on a flight to UK?

Best Answer

I have not money anymore, neither for a fly. I'm just living with my old mum. That's why, if I have to start, at least have to be sure to get a job, otherwise I can't.

Best Answer

Ay, and merchant navy jobs are now almost completely filled by Asians. I have no other ideas that might help. I have little knowledge of Italy. If I have an inspiration I will come back to you . In the meantime all I can say is that I am sorry this has happened and I hope things change for the better for you.

Best Answer

No one and nothing could ever be hurt. Everything was ok. There were no rules. There were no judgments, no condemnations. It was ok for everyone to love everyone else. There was no jealousy. Any fantasy you had could be played out. People were creating amazing things. Beauty was everywhere. There was no room or reason for ego or greed because everyone was equally powerful and anything you could possibly want was available just for dreaming it up.

Best Answer

Magnificent. I am not being facetious but isn't that already almost possible on the internet?

Best Answer

I could not compare to what God has already created, for I am not perfect but he is.

Best Answer

So, what is heaven really like, as God has created it. You say you couldn't do better, so what could you not do better than?

Best Answer

Nothing, I am human..not perfect, God is perfect. A human couldn't create what he has...the sky, colors in the sky for example...the beauty in this world, another example.

Best Answer

Profound.

Best Answer

Peanut butter everywhere.

Best Answer

Not Marmite? No toast ? Not even a cup of tea to wash it down? You will have that heaven to yourself I think.

Best Answer

Even better

Best Answer

I am trying not to imagine a peanut butter heaven but it is haunting me . However the expression be careful what you wish for springs to mind .

Best Answer

I would get to be with Robert Griffin III forever (:

Best Answer

That 's a start , but where? In a beautiful garden ? On a luxury liner?

Best Answer

hmm. anywhere (: but probably at the beach if i had to pick!

Best Answer

Which beach? Barbados ? Mauritius?

Best Answer

Turks and Caicos :)

Best Answer

Wow! Sounds like my heaven too. I love beaches.

Best Answer

Nothing we could think of would even come, one iota of a miniscule thought, of what is waiting there for us who make that most important journey.

Best Answer

Probably.

Best Answer

If I could create a heaven, it would be a place where all people lived as they wish; with no anger or hate for others. A place of perfect peace for everyone. <br />
Or is that Utopia?

Best Answer

Could be either. And it sounds obtainable if we could ever solve the problem of evil.

Best Answer

Yeah that little matter of evil. Just a small glitch in the larger scheme of things.

Best Answer

Omniscience.

Best Answer

Interesting . I like this idea .

Best Answer

It is just an idea. You see. All knowing is a paradox.

Best Answer

To our minds, yes . But think of quantum physics where you can be in several places at the same time. Or the idea of pantheism where all life is connected . I think what you are saying may be possible but only in the after life - if there is one and not necessarily available to us - perhaps to angels.

Best Answer

Why angels ? Lets stick to Higgs Boson. lol.

Best Answer

The playboy mansion.

Best Answer

So if this was obtainable for you in life , your heaven would be here?

Best Answer

Hell yeah. Minus the herpes.

Best Answer

"Ah, take the cash in hand , and waive the rest . Oh the brave music of a DISTANT drum" Omar Khayyam.

Best Answer