DraygenD DraygenD 36-40, F 28 Answers Aug 18, 2010

watching the sun rise in a tropical location, smoking abowl, contemplating life

Best Answer

Taking some hallucinogens and going stumbling around the catacombs of Paris would be fun!

Best Answer

that actually does sound fun...lol :D

Best Answer

Drink flavored vodka and eat chips ahoy cookies while sitting on top of a tall building watching all of the city lights in Chicago or Minneapolis with a good friend, just talking all night.

Best Answer

Cool :)

Best Answer

Yeah(: It's what I would like to do.

Best Answer

I would want to sit in a cafe somewhere in rural Europe and sipping a late'

Best Answer

Id be in bed watching movies eating with my man (who has been in bootcamp 2 months)

Best Answer

i would become pure consciousness and explore the collective unconscious. and leave a few ideas here and there and everywhere to be discovered

Best Answer

I would be with my girl talking things out telling her how much i love her and want to give it one more try

Best Answer

Right now I want to do para-gliding.

Best Answer

I would go to Acapulco with my Boyfriend and live there with my entire familly.

Best Answer

Move to another country, alone, with no forwarding address. I'm extremely cranky and out of sorts and wish I were anywhere else, away from everyone I know.

Best Answer

Shoot my mother in law ans move to FiGi

Best Answer

Spain !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I would get a lovely cottage in the Redwoods and live happily with one other helpmate.

Best Answer

Spin around in circles in Paris, loving life, spending time by myself for just a day, and then shop . . . . somedays

Run back to my childhood home, up the stairs, back to my old room, and curl up in a ball in my closet, with my satin covered pillow case and pinky

Best Answer

st. james's gate, dublin ireland, drinking guinness at the guinness brewery, chattin'

Best Answer

I would go on a cruise with all of my best girl friends and see what happens.

Best Answer

I think I'd go to the penthouse suite at a Five Star hotel in Vegas with a crowd of boy toys and masseuses, and order up a fabulous feast and party all night long.

Best Answer

yeah baby!

Best Answer

I would go to the land of my forbears and get a job teaching English.

Best Answer

I don't ****** know

Best Answer

I don't know bleeps that suck u mothers pusy

Best Answer

U people suck u mothers virginia

Best Answer

What I mean is that u suck her croach or private part

Best Answer

U guys r ***** es

Best Answer

U guys are *************

Best Answer

You **** your mother

Best Answer