loomster loomster 41-45, M 5 Answers Dec 19, 2013 in Doing Good

Whatever it is that is causing, that weakness or limitation in my life!

Best Answer

Haha...ok I guess that either means you know and don't want to say or you don't really know what.

Best Answer

My lack of assertiveness. If you tried to have me raise kids they would walk all over me.

Best Answer

Good answer! That's definitely an important characteristic to want to overcome.

Best Answer

Social-awkwardness. It would be so, so freeing. I don't know, maybe if I weren't socially awkward I'd be obnoxiously full of myself (and its all for the greater good, ha).

Best Answer

I agree not experiencing social awkwardness would be much more freeing. I don't think it would necessarily make you obnoxiously full of yourself though.

Best Answer

Probably not now, that life has impressed upon me that I'm really not that cool. If social awkwardness left me at 13, I probably would've become a mean girl and terrorized others around me :)

Best Answer

Haha...well that's a good point. Because it made you a well rounded individual rather than becoming a mean girl :)

Best Answer

I would like to not be so ADD

Best Answer

Yes, that can be hard to live with.

Best Answer

I don't know...when I was younger, I could really cope with it.

Best Answer

Maybe it's harder to live with as you get older. Don't most people grow out of it as they get older though?

Best Answer

I was hoping that was the case

Best Answer

Me too.

Best Answer

distractions

Best Answer

What kind of distractions?

Best Answer

i take that back. i dont want to limit distractions because there are some very good distractions but i'd want to limit how easily i become distracted...by those distractions. And it's all kinds of distractions, people, internet, tv.

Best Answer

That makes more sense. I know what you mean. It can be easy to be distracted by such distractions; and that is something to try and work on and overcome :)

Best Answer

yep

Best Answer