Questionator Questionator 26-30 371 Answers Feb 23, 2013 in Community

Question of the Day

If erase, you mean strangle, then yes. In a heartbeat.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

lol Bonn, you ladies man you!

Best Answer

just one? *heavy sigh* yes! only as long as i could erase a few more in the process...otherwise what would be the point of getting rid of one when they all wronged me the same way?....

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

yes I like you

Best Answer

I would like to erase this dumb question from my memory. o.O

Best Answer

I never met This Dumb Question, is he nice, or is she female?

Best Answer

No.<br />
Memory's and people have shaped every fibre of my being.

Best Answer

awesome

Best Answer

I would erase a moment with the person I could never erase - I would erase the moment she died in front of me. Taking away the life of the individual driving the RV that collided with my SUV might keep her alive - however, taking a life to save a life isn't always the answer. Could the love of my life still be in my arms; certainly. Yet who am I to deprive those that love the person that unintentionally took her from me? I unique conundrum indeed, and one that I have pondered intensely. There's always the opportunity to take my love away, having never met her I would never have lost her - such is my burden. I shall simply say that I'd like to erase the memory of the option of erasing any aspect of her, the moment, or that which took her from me. They have brought me to this point, they have collapsed me, and they have built me back into an invincible example of human perseverance. The answer is no.

Best Answer

:( my heart is broken for you.

Best Answer

Wow, you make such a poniant (not sure I spelled it right) point. I am saddened by your loss. I am inspired by your strength.

Best Answer

No, it's better to remember and learn from your mistakes most of the time. Things will always make you a stronger person, if you allow yourself to learn from them. Even things that are not your mistake, but someone hurting you, it made you who you are. In the long run would you rather say "I don't remember, I don't know why I am this way and I hate myself for not knowing" or "This is what made me who I am and I will grow and help others through this same situation if they cross it." I dont remember most of my life...and i wish I did most of the time. I guess sometimes, either way, it is hard.

Best Answer

Yes.<br />
What a stupid question! Yes or no? That's all?

Best Answer

Some things are better left unthought.

Best Answer

Yes. I don't care if it's what shaped me, I would have rather not lived through the pain and have to continue to feel this pain for the rest of my life.

Best Answer

Yes I ******* would!

Best Answer

Actually, I can. And have done so, 1-2 times (I know because of others reminding me later)<br />
I have an awfully selective memory I can control at times, which is quite convenient! It's not always a good thing, though.

Best Answer

Not one, good or bad they have made me who I am.......and you know what? I like me 😉

Best Answer

I don't think so. I always learn something new with each experience.

Best Answer

Not a single thing. No one, even if it's good or bad.everything happens for a reason

Best Answer

MY EX AND SURE WOULD

Best Answer

I remember thinking that I would prefer to erase certain people in my life... however, in current circumstances even if I could erase my ex - there are the children... I couldn't really erase their mother for a variety of reasons as hopefully they have the best parts of both of their parents...

Best Answer

No because I am relatively young and the only experiences I would want to forget are the ones where I had done something wrong. Since there are not many, forgetting the ones that I have done would just make me more likely to repeat them.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

you can love and remember. you can unlove reluctantly...leaves a mark. From your heart erase.. hardly..it screws the brain every time. So yes you can erase..but the heart will upload it again from another memory...

Best Answer

Yes in a heart beat

Best Answer

I definitely would

Best Answer