Something that I believed in wholeheartedly that would never change no matter what. Ie..a heart signifying your love for your kids, a flower signifying beauty, or any other thing of importance. No names of the men or women because you might break up, or if you get something because of a certain thing you are going through at the time you might regret it later in life. I have a tatt of a heart with a rose. My only regret was not getting my kids initials filled in the banner, because everyone ask me why I did not get anything put in it. But it still looks cool.

Best Answer

good idea, i agree completely

Best Answer

The tattoo to honor my fiend's life. The night he died, he entrusted me with his sunglasses. So, I've been saving to get the sunglasses tattooed on my right shoulder blade with the date he died over it, and my favorite quote of mine underneath. Grey-scale will cost me $200, gold accents will cost another $30-40.

Best Answer

beautiful, that is something you will never regret.

Best Answer

ill put the flag of my COUNTRY cuz im a nationalist :3<br />
aka 3 stars and a sun

Best Answer

I already have teh tattoo

Best Answer

A pride flag somewhere in the open for everyone to see. I would want to show my complete and utter support.

Best Answer

I would get a picture of a toaster on my forehead...<br />
then sing the song "toast" where ever i went..<br />
it would be awesome.. pause.. not really

Best Answer

And a guarantee I will have no negative reaction to the inks -- I still think I'd just skip the whole thing.

Best Answer