Questionator Questionator 26-30 163 Answers Dec 27, 2011

Question of the Day

To become the questionator.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

For everyone to just love each other.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

To achieve the enlightenment that my soul craves.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

"When you long for blessings that you may not name, and when you grieve knowing not the cause, then indeed you are growing with all things that grow, and rising toward your greater self..."
[Kahlil Gibran, "Sand and Foam"

Best Answer

that is indeed true, Connifer. But let me say this.
The seeker is just that, the seeker. He seeks because he feels that he is lacking 'something' he may not know what it is but still, there is that yearning for something greater. look within, otherwise youll be deceived every time. your higher self is already attuned to you, youre just blocking it off with your mind. Your soul has been psychedelisized!

Best Answer

to be financially secure enough to not worry about next month's rent. I don't need to be rich; i'm just tired of worrying about keeping a roof over our heads.

Best Answer

For the coalition to collapse and David Cameron to be kicked out of office

Best Answer

My wish for 2012 is for my Mom to have full recovery from the effects of the brain aneurysm that damaged her language center, and to be able to live independently in a nice, one-bedroom apartment with a full size kitchen, and a cute little doggie as her friend.

Best Answer

For more wishes, but that's being greedy. I wish to really have someone I can confide in, someone that is always there for me and understands what it is that I'm going through. Damn I sound like a chick.

Best Answer

I want a safe family. One that I don't have to pretend for.It's the same wish I've had since I was 7. They are out there somewhere, just haven't found them yet. Maybe this year.

Best Answer

That the Myans prediction for the end of the World comes true and that I will be available the day after to help with the clean up.

Best Answer

To meet my soul mate.

Best Answer

If I could get just one wish for 2012, I would wish to be happy and care free for the whole year; to be able to just brush things off & keep moving with an optimistic attitude

Best Answer

courage would be nice. thats all i need to be happy right now :)

Best Answer

Get married! Yay!

Best Answer

For a job

Best Answer

Pay it off all my damn credit card and my car also

Best Answer

I just want to get well, and stay healthy, that's all.

Best Answer

life would be easier

Best Answer

That some strange new disease that only affected politicians would envelope the earth and slowly kill all of the scumbags that are robbing citizens of every country of their hard earned money only to further their pitiful pocketbooks and power.

Best Answer

It would be to find a one-man woman around my age who would love me and she could tie me up when I do something what she doesn't like and give me as much belts as she wants.<br />
She probably would like the furs and would force me to wear her clothes. So she would force me to wear her panties, bra and her lovely pink night gown, dress anf fur.<br />
When in Winter time we go together outside and she would force me to put on her waist length fur and some sunny day we would go to the neariest park. When it would be a pretty cold weather, I would never feel cold because of her (or later mine) fur jacket.<br />
We would go and go there where there won't be the people to see us and she tells me to go closer and to support an tree.<br />
Of course, still loving her I would do what she wants.<br />
She then ties me to the tree and gets out of her purse a very nice belt, I could only dream about receiving it.

Best Answer

reelect barack obama <br />
put linda mcmahon where she belongs, in the wrestling ring getting her *** kicked and not a senator

Best Answer