FallenAngelWOOT FallenAngelWOOT 31-35, F 9 Answers Dec 14, 2012 in Hobbies

not all answers are good answers. lol

Best Answer

Don't stop believing in yourself.

Best Answer

Please show compassion to yourself. Turn the voice inside your head into "you at 90 years old" who knows how bad it was to make that mistake, or get hurt in that awful way, but that it will be okay, and you get through this, and you know how to do better next time so no use in beating yourself up.

Best Answer

Always stay strong.

Best Answer

Wait for it, wait for it.....

Best Answer

think of the past

Best Answer

Stop contributing to the lies that white people are a superior race (e.g. Jesus is white) and that white women are the most attractive women in the world. It's not true and you will burn in hell if you don't admit the truth before you die.

Best Answer

Jesus doesn't exist ;p

Best Answer

Neither does hell - so no worries ;)

Best Answer

I know for a fact that He does. Just because He doesn't speak to YOU doesn't mean He doesn't exist. Either way, you're going to see Him soon and me too and I will tell you how I told you so.

Best Answer

And so? And how do you know that you are not the one that's demented? They called Jesus demented too, you know.

Best Answer

where did you get that idealogy from ?

Best Answer