I would go into space. I think seeing our planet from a 'God's eye view' would probably change my life forever.

Best Answer

Vegas and Party!

Best Answer

disappear.

Best Answer

I would spend the day in Maui. A round of golf or Marlin fishing an afternoon on Little beach and then back to the Four Seasons for dinner and drinks.

Best Answer

what a group of modest people here... you can do ANYTHING and go ANYWHERE for 24 hours and that is all you would do ? most of things are completely normal and affordable anyway. <br />
Myself... i'd do a dozen bank robberies (completely safe and with no consequences since i can do anything in that time :) ) then after i put my financial life in order, i'd go rampant on girls, and noone will ever know and suffer cause of it. (same "anything-anywhre" power should help with that too) <br />
when the 24 hours will be over, the rest of my life would be as beautiful except for the "girls" part. but with this fantasy completed and with the money i got, would live happily ever after, thank you.

Best Answer

Go and rob the bank or shoplift a "GUCCI/GIORDANO" STore..i know it sounds cheap,,but you told that we were allowed to do any thing!

Best Answer

water park. doesnt matter which one.

Best Answer

The weather is cold here now-Im over it-I would go somewhere warm and go snorkelling-lay on the sunny beach-go snorkelling again-sunbake on the beach-I would do this for as long as possible-then eat something exotic and drink lots of colourful cocktails.

Best Answer

Non<x>stop sex with a 6 foot 8 beautiful woman with short hair in a slippery sticky mud pit

Best Answer

I would go to Newyork and see my Bayba!!!

Best Answer

I would fly to Turks and Caicos and sit on the most beautiful isolated beach there is.

Best Answer