Macada Macada 46-50 16 Answers Jul 17, 2009

I would go into space. I think seeing our planet from a 'God's eye view' would probably change my life forever.

Best Answer

Vegas and Party!

Best Answer

disappear.

Best Answer

I would spend the day in Maui. A round of golf or Marlin fishing an afternoon on Little beach and then back to the Four Seasons for dinner and drinks.

Best Answer

what a group of modest people here... you can do ANYTHING and go ANYWHERE for 24 hours and that is all you would do ? most of things are completely normal and affordable anyway. <br />
Myself... i'd do a dozen bank robberies (completely safe and with no consequences since i can do anything in that time :) ) then after i put my financial life in order, i'd go rampant on girls, and noone will ever know and suffer cause of it. (same "anything-anywhre" power should help with that too) <br />
when the 24 hours will be over, the rest of my life would be as beautiful except for the "girls" part. but with this fantasy completed and with the money i got, would live happily ever after, thank you.

Best Answer

Go and rob the bank or shoplift a "GUCCI/GIORDANO" STore..i know it sounds cheap,,but you told that we were allowed to do any thing!

Best Answer

water park. doesnt matter which one.

Best Answer

Bali

Best Answer

The weather is cold here now-Im over it-I would go somewhere warm and go snorkelling-lay on the sunny beach-go snorkelling again-sunbake on the beach-I would do this for as long as possible-then eat something exotic and drink lots of colourful cocktails.

Best Answer

Non<x>stop sex with a 6 foot 8 beautiful woman with short hair in a slippery sticky mud pit

Best Answer

I would go to Newyork and see my Bayba!!!

Best Answer

I would fly to Turks and Caicos and sit on the most beautiful isolated beach there is.

Best Answer

I would go to the UK to visit "him". Just to see if it would be worth it.

Best Answer