PassionAndPeace PassionAndPeace 31-35, F 13 Answers Dec 12, 2013 in Community

I wouldnt blow so much money.

Best Answer

Me too! Lol

Best Answer

I would have treated my ex better so she wouldn't have left me.

Best Answer

So things are really over then? No way to get her back now?

Best Answer

No way no how. I'm not going to say it's all my fault or all her fault, but she got with someone and I broke up with her to basically say that I won't tolerate that stuff. Well her parents started hating me and ever since then they've kept us apart. And I said some things about her family I shouldn't have. In the end it's mostly my fault though. I didn't treat her like a gf should be treated.

Best Answer

To not have mental illness. I would still have my family, my house, and my business.

Best Answer

But it wasn't your choice to have mental illness. :( but I understand your comment. ((Hugs))

Best Answer

To stay single longer and to remember to use protection.

Best Answer

And there you have it!! Hahahaha

Best Answer

But I enjoy my nights out drinking and life in general.
Even now past the age of consent I still look at other women going clubbing.
Though even winter time they wear short dresses.
But its good that they enjoy dressing how they want and to be noticed.

Best Answer

Tell the absolute love of my life how I felt about her. She straightened my *** out so long ago and she doesn't even know it. That was over 40 years ago and I've regretted it ever since.

Best Answer

Yeah...I think a lot of folks on here and out there are feeling the same thing...

Best Answer

I have a strong feeling that you are right. By my own experience, I feel for them.

Best Answer

Sounds like you and I have more in common than we realized! :)

Best Answer

Nice to hear that. :)

Best Answer

Nothing because I wouldn't be who I am today rather that be for the good or bad

Things happen for a reason theres so many reasons why were not allowed to go back and change things

Say a child sees his mother be beaten by his father or an abusive boyfriend or what not the child when he older may become a police officer because he fault helpless as a child and never wanted to feel that way again plus help others that feel that way

He could go both ways be a cop or be an abuser himself

Things happen for a reason many doctors, lawyers,scientists are all there usually because of something that happened to them in the past

Never wish to change to past either just to learn from it or move past it

Best Answer

I understand that comment. But we all want to go back and change something even if it was one thing...to avoid heartbreak...or see if that one more chance could make the difference. I am a person that believes we are who because of what we have and have not gone through. So I understand your statement...but sometimes...going back and changing things...could mean the difference between a lifetime of what ifs or a world of pain.

Best Answer

But theres always going to be pain life is feel of negatives and positives you cant only have positive. You couldn't enjoy the good without understanding the bad

Best Answer

The part where like an hour ago I looked up Giada, ug!

Best Answer

Lmao!! Time wasted man! Time wasted!!! 😂😂😂

Best Answer

Your fault!! Haha!!

Best Answer

Quitting school...

Best Answer

If it changed one thing in my life now no would not change anything.

Best Answer

I would change my first career choice.

Best Answer

Which was ?

Best Answer

Cashier at a dollar store

Best Answer

Taking out student loans.

Best Answer

Oh gosh yes! Even though they were needed!

Best Answer

Yeah, & I realized that the college education system is a scam & a fraud anyway. They taught us nothing in school. Had us taking all those classes, & here I STILL can't get a job! They just had us be debt slaves.

Best Answer