Essexdan Essexdan 31-35, M 11 Answers Jan 9 in Community

If I could go back what's the point in giving just one piece of advice, I'd give myself a lengthy manual.

Best Answer

"You're a girl and you know it. Don't hide it so long that you miss the best time to transition!"

Best Answer

"Lol" does not mean "Lots of love ", so don't send it to your friend after he tells you his grandad died

Best Answer

Learn Spanish fluently

Best Answer

Ooo... Why Spanish?

Best Answer

In the USA it is spoken by a large percentage of people (who should eventually learn English but easier said than done) and being bi-lingual opens one up to many more employment opportunities, for one thing. You can also work (or travel with ease) in Mexico, most of South America, all of Central America, several islands in the Caribbean and Spain.
Plus you will never get mocked or ripped off at that bodega again.

Best Answer

And you were ripped off how?

Best Answer

I'm joking, but what I meant was since I'm not Latina and can't speak Spanish, they might charge me more –if they didn't like white girls or thought I had $– and I'd be none the wiser. But, again, it was said in jest at the end of an otherwise earnest reply.

Best Answer

Nawww I thought there was a story lurking in there 😄

Best Answer

It would be non useful, as the jounger myself, unfortunately, never accepted good advices.......

Best Answer

stay away from ep

Best Answer

There's no going back.

Best Answer

Don't trust the VA.

Best Answer