fishsweeper fishsweeper 51-55, F 12 Answers Apr 25, 2012

I NEVER would have picked up that first drink of alcohol. It's been one hell of a ride. Thank God for AA....

Best Answer

Glad you are able to keep it under your belt. Sadly, once an alcoholic, always an alcoholic. All it takes is one sip to start that cycle all over again...I wish you the best!

Best Answer

STAY IN SCHOOL and finish your A-levels dont leave early even though teachers asked you to stay because of your own bloody ego. I swear if i could reach back in time and slap myself i would.

Best Answer

Me too.

Best Answer

First day of high school. I'll be a better person - no lies, pretenses just to fit in. I'll study hard to make my parents proud. And join clubs that'll mold my skills. Sigh. Now Im miserable. :(

Best Answer

Abort myself.

Best Answer

My first husband made a public proposal. this time my answer would be <br />
" You can tell them I said yes, but really its still NO."<br />
I had already refused proposals several times. In my naivety, I did not want to embarass him with a refusal in front of so many people, then having said yes. I thought I should keep my word. It took nearly ten years before I realised this was never going to work.

Best Answer

Your husband is/was a manipulative little devil!

Best Answer

And a liar and a cheater.

Best Answer

not take LSD, go home and think about my future

Best Answer

I'd let my brother run the hay baler.

Best Answer